PDA

View Full Version : No updates yet

bigbux3
06-25-11, 03:58 PM
I didnt receive an update for anything. i cant get the newest magic case, or items in my restaurant because they aren't there. I'd love to make the mango delight, and the hot dogs, but they still arent there. i just deleted the restaurant story application on my ipod and turned it off, then i turned my ipod back on, re installed restaurant story, and i still didn't see an update. CAN ANYONE HELP?!

MMSIsaac
06-25-11, 04:05 PM
It happens a lot actually. The same thing happened to me in last week's Bakery update. Don't worry, you should see the update within the next 2 or 3 days! :)

bigbux3
06-25-11, 04:08 PM
this is guaranteed, right. but its weird this has NEVER happened to me before. and i hate seeing everyone with new stuff i cant access... like gems and cash, now UPDATES. but i got all the other applications updates.

xSnowyOwlx
06-25-11, 05:42 PM
I have always gotten them on Friday and now I am having to wait for the weekly update in the 2 favorite games: Bakery and Fashion. Now, if it were in any of the others I wouldn't mind waiting but why did they have to separate my device from getting those 2 on the same day as the others?

bigbux3
06-25-11, 05:52 PM
i transferred my account yesterday, and i first did city story, then i synced restaurant. but i ALWAYS get them on friday

GroupMagma
06-25-11, 06:29 PM
this is guaranteed, right. but its weird this has NEVER happened to me before. and i hate seeing everyone with new stuff i cant access... like gems and cash, now UPDATES. but i got all the other applications updates.

Updates aren't dependent on location, or whether your account is synced, etc. You may get them in some games and not others. You may always get them every week, or you may always seem to be on the slower end of receiving them.

In short, sorry you didn't get your updates on Friday, but you should get them in a couple days. No account (not even mine -- seriously) is exempt from receiving the occasional slow update.

xSnowyOwlx
06-25-11, 06:58 PM
Is there any reason why some of the games would be excluded for some people? That's my big questions as to why only 2 of my games haven't received the weekly updates but the other 4 have.

macaronqueen
06-27-11, 09:24 AM
I always receive updates on Fridays but I still haven't received June 24 update. Please help!!

xSnowyOwlx
06-27-11, 01:33 PM
I always receive updates on Fridays but I still haven't received June 24 update. Please help!!

I always did and then this last Friday I didn't receive Bakery or Fashion. Since most people said Tuesday if you don't get it on Tuesday then email them on Wednesday (unless you get it on Wednesday) and include the information.

ccane77
07-03-11, 05:02 AM
Well still no update for this week! I have always gotten them on Friday at 4:30est. I got them on all my other games though. I did try out the valentine version last week but deleted it. I wonder if that has something to do with it.

ccane77
07-03-11, 05:02 AM
I guess I won't be decorating for the 4th. 

eric_lee
07-03-11, 06:07 AM
No update for me too. It would be ironic to get the update AFTER July 4th. *Sigh*