PDA

View Full Version : Modern Restaurant Design

sliczna
06-25-11, 02:36 PM
Dear Team Lava,
I love the all the story games but it seems my design taste is different from yours. I want a modern and hip looking restaurant (also bakery and fashion boutique). I have bought many gems and would probably buy a lot more if I could create a really cool space. Am I the only one who likes stylish and modern furniture and design. Can there be more choices for people with a contemporary design aesthetic? for all the stories, please!

bigbux3
06-25-11, 04:11 PM
i totally agree. i want a modern and elegant restaurant, but i want to pay for these items with gold. i dont have money to buy itunes cards, and i dont have a credit card! I like the fact if a person wants a fast food restaurant look, put in a drive through window!! that would be cool to see. And when are we gonna get new doors? i want to move mine, but you cant store it because it's the last item, and you need at least one. Maybe you can put in a bathroom update. restaurants need bathrooms!

flowless
06-25-11, 05:22 PM
ohh iam waiting for so long for an elegant theme

silver :)

from the new box of fashion story i only wanted the white sofa
why would i take a risk in a box in which all look out of place

iam still hoping i wont spend my gems accidently cuz am still hoping for stylish theme

xSnowyOwlx
06-25-11, 05:38 PM
No, you are not the only one. I love interior design and while I can't afford to actually buy gems like you I work hard to design my games with what little they give us.

I do, however, love the mexican tiles added to Restaurant and I just wish there was a good wallpaper to go along with it.
My favorite counters are the granite counters but I could only get 1 since I also love the flagstone flooring so I'm working on those right now.

xSnowyOwlx
06-25-11, 05:39 PM
@flowless, I also want the white sofa and think everything else is dumb except for the bridal mannequin because that would go so great with the Princess Bride outfit. Everything these days seems to be more along the lines of cartoonish fantasy and I don't like cartoonish stuff in my games. I just wish Fashion and Bakery would give me the update like City, Farm, Nightclub and Restaurant did.

bigbux3
06-25-11, 05:57 PM
why do the best items cost cash and gems? somethings you've been wanting for a LOOONG time finally appear and you have to purchase it through cash and gems, or special cases!

xSnowyOwlx
06-25-11, 07:01 PM
That's because they want the money. If it's something you want they of course say you'll just have to buy it with something that mostly costs money. This game is free but it's the rare stuff that most people want that make the game cost money.

Not all of the best items do cost gems in all of the games. In Fashion, yes because all of the great wallpaper costs gems and I just right now stick with the 2 stone floor tiles since I think they look cool and they cost coins.

driftboutique
06-25-11, 07:38 PM
I definitely agree. I think restaurant has some nice items -- the Mexican tiles, the fireplace, the flagstones, the granite counters, all very elegant and chic. I'd love to see bakery go this route; right now it's a bit too pastel.

Fashion started off strong with the black and beige tiles, the lovely doors, the great wall colors, but the recent updates have been kind of a disappointment. Especially since fashion is, well, fashion. I think it's the most important game to offer fashionable options.

xSnowyOwlx
06-25-11, 08:21 PM
I think the 2 stone tiles offset each other perfectly in Fashion which is why I use them. They cost 2,500 coins each but the way I do it looks great and I've received a lot of messages from people simply on the floor tile design.