PDA

View Full Version : Where's my Restaurant Story update?

bigbux3
06-25-11, 01:40 PM
:( i didnt get a restaurant story update yesterday (June 24,2011) I want to see what's new but i cant. ive even deleted and reinstalled the application:(

KuchingUK
06-28-11, 03:40 AM
I believe it is not a "one wave" through update but a rolling process. I'm using an iPhone and I noticed under my Apps icon, there was a number next to it. Upon clicking it, I found out that it was an update for my Restaurant Story (description read "bug fixes"). I clicked update but have yet to notice anything new when I next played Restaurant Story. Surely there were no free gems but hey! I'll just let it develop and see.

Rachael98
06-30-11, 04:12 AM
Well, make sure that you have the latest version of the app (check the App Store, there was a recent 'bug fixing' - and new appliance-ing update). Then , if you still haven't got it, then you'll just have to wait. Once you get to Tuesdayh without it, there might be something wrong.

shineez
07-01-11, 04:05 PM
Hi ! I don't have the new update on restaurant story !! Is it normal ? Help me pleaseee !!

GroupMagma
07-01-11, 04:07 PM
Hi ! I don't have the new update on restaurant story !! Is it normal ? Help me pleaseee !!

Yes, this is normal. You may need to wait a few days before these show up in your restaurant.

shineez
07-01-11, 04:11 PM
Thanks for your answer !! Sorry if i make a lot stelling mistakes i'm french ! Lol

mammaw4
07-02-11, 06:26 AM
I don't have update either! No patriotic stuff of food updates I've done everything but kick my iPad

Rachael98
07-02-11, 07:41 AM
Thanks for your answer !! Sorry if i make a lot stelling mistakes i'm french ! Lol

It's not too bad:) And, if je parle fran?ais...c'est nul!

shineez
07-02-11, 10:16 AM
lol it will not you're doing well !!

midgeypants
07-03-11, 08:42 AM
I haven't received any patriotic stuff either! I even went into the app store and updated and still nothing :(

daimaru
07-04-11, 07:52 PM
I did all the updates, I do get the drink machine, but still can't find new receipt like grilled corn, berry pie and celebration trifle! Can someone answer my quest? Tks!

MAPPIE22
07-07-11, 04:56 AM
I once waited until the next weekly update for the new menu items but they came its a shame you haven't got them yet but you will.

xSnowyOwlx
07-07-11, 10:32 AM
I once waited until the next weekly update for the new menu items but they came its a shame you haven't got them yet but you will.

Did you get 2 weekly updates or just the one and had to wait again for the new one?

MAPPIE22
07-07-11, 10:46 AM
Yes I got them all at once on the friday so I had double the updates that day made me smile as I like cooking new things LOL

sweetie_bug
07-08-11, 03:48 PM
Ok, I'm confused now. Does the update come through the story itself or through the app store? For example I got notified of these updates through the stories, but didn't see any updates in the app store. So I'm guessing they come through the stories?

trenae
07-08-11, 03:51 PM
Ok, I'm confused now. Does the update come through the story itself or through the app store? For example I got notified of these updates through the stories, but didn't see any updates in the app store. So I'm guessing they come through the stories?

It may vary depending on what the update is for. For some updates that fix bugs, etc. will sometimes be done through the app store/market. For other updates it may not be required to be run through the app store/market.

Rachael98
07-08-11, 03:53 PM

The 'Weekly Update' is usually pushed by TeamLava and doesn't need you to do anything. Extras, such as bug fixes or constructables must be done via the App Store.

sweetie_bug
07-08-11, 05:25 PM
It may vary depending on what the update is for. For some updates that fix bugs, etc. will sometimes be done through the app store/market. For other updates it may not be required to be run through the app store/market.

THank you!

bawpotter
07-08-11, 06:30 PM
Easy Appliances weren't done over the App Store...

greygull
07-08-11, 07:01 PM
Easy Appliances weren't done over the App Store...

Yes, you had to do the update to get rid of the phantom tables, and they were attached to it. They might not have been in it, but you had to have it to get them. Does that make sense?

jadin22
07-09-11, 06:04 AM
I got the update and bought a drink machine. I can't receive any parts for building the machine. Only food gifts go through. I used to get the appliance parts before, when i did not need them! now i can not receive the parts. Anyone have any ideas? do I have to have an Iphone? If so why could I buy the machine???

bigbux3
10-21-11, 09:23 PM
This thread has no need to continue. May a mod close this.

GroupMagma
10-25-11, 10:30 AM
I can close this, but for future reference, if a thread hasn't been commented on for over three months, there's no need to ask for it to be closed.