PDA

View Full Version : Magic Box ripoff

jn85
06-25-11, 10:25 AM
Ok so I bought some gems since they were 40% off this morning and tried to get an outfit one of my friends had she said got from the Magic Box thing. I figured I had 11 chances with 275 gems at 24 gems a pop and I got 7 stupid coffee tables. WTF?!? I would have gladly spent all my gems to get it if it was just available in the wardrobe. :mad: :mad:

I know it's gambling and it's my fault, but honestly, the items should never repeat like that. I feel totally ripped off and will not spend any more money on this game.

ichigoheaven
06-25-11, 01:36 PM
I'm sorry to hear this. I would be very upset as well.

xSnowyOwlx
06-25-11, 02:19 PM
That is dumb but did you have all the goes at the same time or did you wait in between? For me, it would be best to do one go every few hours if you plan to do them in the same day.

jn85
06-26-11, 02:34 AM
That is dumb but did you have all the goes at the same time or did you wait in between? For me, it would be best to do one go every few hours if you plan to do them in the same day.

I did one then exited each time with probably only a few seconds in between. I didn't know how it worked. Oh well, I've calmed down now, but the game's not as fun anymore for me. :(

Thanks for the support you guys!

mayurain
06-26-11, 04:46 PM
how many items in one box? i bought one box and also got only 1 item>>> just curious>>>> how come only one thing special for 24 gems....

flowless
06-26-11, 05:27 PM
how many items in one box? i bought one box and also got only 1 item>>> just curious>>>> how come only one thing special for 24 gems....

u get only one item once u buy the box
there more items in the box but u never know what u will get next

Rachael98
06-26-11, 06:42 PM
Aww...that's 'unfair'. I'm sorry that we can't help more...but TL can't refund you. Of course, that might work to their advantage...now you might want to try again and buy more gems:p

eleanor916
06-26-11, 07:27 PM
Spending money on buying gems is certainly a bad idea - a magic box with only a single stuff which is not so unique (you'll know the magic box stuff are not really uncommon when you browse through other shops) isn't worth five dollars. Plus that their gems often disappear suddenly without a reason or you would lose gems just by accidentally pressing a wrong button. Yes this is all to their advantage. Do not expect "ethic" or "fairness" from this corporate.

mstasz
06-27-11, 12:18 AM
The very same thing happened to me this morning......I want be purchasing any more gems for this game.....I am also having trouble getting my updates, can anyone help me out with this?

mharjrae
06-27-11, 02:44 AM
use it randomly, wisely, one at a time but NOT same time

jn85
06-27-11, 01:41 PM
Aww...that's 'unfair'. I'm sorry that we can't help more...but TL can't refund you. Of course, that might work to their advantage...now you might want to try again and buy more gems:p

lol no thanks, I think i'm done spending on this :)