PDA

View Full Version : Purchasable references to sister games.

StrawberryFieldsForHours
05-31-10, 04:30 AM
Does anyone else think that the option buy, for example, a little Torch (the starting fire pet from Pet's Live) to sit on our farms would be a cute addition for a future update?

There I go again, possibly making work for the TeamLava artists, they must hate me. :p

StrawberryFieldsForHours
05-31-10, 04:45 AM
Also, I have accidentally posted this in the wrong board, feel free to delete or move it to Suggestions and Feedback.

Unregistered
06-10-10, 11:33 AM
Does anyone else think that the option buy, for example, a little Torch (the starting fire pet from Pet's Live) to sit on our farms would be a cute addition for a future update?

There I go again, possibly making work for the TeamLava artists, they must hate me. :p

Oh yes totally!!! I would love to put a Mobster with an uzi on my farm, some Vampires to protect my cantaloupes and some Ninjas hiding in my apple orchard. And Zombies, OMG Zombies yes- they could harvest for me while I'm away and since they only eat flesh I wouldn't have to worry about them eating my blackcurrants the way the soldiers from World War are always doing.

Unregistered
06-10-10, 11:41 AM
The day farms are littered with little icons of S8's 4,256 identical template games is the day I plow up, purchase a bunch of flagstones and arrange them in the shape of a giant extended middle finger.