PDA

View Full Version : Menu items gone?

bunnyhugs
06-25-11, 06:41 AM
I am level 18 and all of a sudden my fruit salad and french toast are not available. Is this normal? Can I get them back somehow?
Thanks

GamingGod81
06-25-11, 09:47 AM
There is a laundry list of issues plaguing this game and TL has YET to address them. My restaurant when upgrading or removing items goes out of sync there for removing any changes I did. This is irritating to say the least when I want to spend GEMS on making my restaurant as big as you'll let it. I also refuse to spend GEMS on decorations until YOU get the server stable enough so I won't pay for something then lose it because a sync issue.. It takes 4 minutes for it to re-sync sometimes. I have a Constant connection, I'm on an iphone 4, I have internet everywhere, no other app, even MYtown went out of sync this often.. Please TL fix this game, I love this game but you don't seem to CARE when you don't update the game in the app store! I'm glad there are new items, but NO new Grill FOOD?? that sucks really bad, because the grill could have a billion things on it.. like Italian Shrimp Kabobs.. Pesto Salmon Fillets with Zucchini Spirals, Texas Style BBQ Ribs, Grilled Pork Chops with Nutty Fruit Stuffing, Pork Chops Dijonnaise, Shrimp Shallots& Orange Sauce, Sea Scallops, Salmon Basquaise, Chicken Dijonnaise, Just to name a few recipes from my NU Wave Oven.. I want to see those on the grill in this game, and make them net the player more than 10,000 coins per batch!! Just consider fixing the server issues more than anything, I love this game just not losing $15,000 coins because your stupid server can't refresh often..