PDA

View Full Version : friends

bluntblasta
06-25-11, 06:40 AM
hi TL

it would be a great idea to put a button "select all" in the gift send page, it really becomes horrible to select 100+ friends one by one.

second thing, un button or something to delete unactive friends would be nice

thx

bluntblasta
06-25-11, 07:18 AM
second is obsolete , didnt see the edit button , sorry

GamingGod81
06-25-11, 10:04 AM
There should be a Retract neighbor invite... Leah Neo has YET to accept or decline my invite... its been 8 months!! so if any of you are her neighbor, please tell her Joe's Restaurant doesn't want her anymore!!!

GamingGod81
06-25-11, 10:06 AM
A select all button would be nice, I've deleted 40 neighbors just because they were ZERO star, but also I got fed up with clicking over 100 times.. also, whats up with individually collecting stars and coins? I hate that... Just Give me arthritis why don't ya??

xSnowyOwlx
06-25-11, 02:28 PM
A select all button would be nice, I've deleted 40 neighbors just because they were ZERO star, but also I got fed up with clicking over 100 times.. also, whats up with individually collecting stars and coins? I hate that... Just Give me arthritis why don't ya??

You don't have to, just be patient and zoom in really close so you don't accidentally click the stars and coins when trying to do something else. After about 10 seconds they shoot up to the totals you have automatically. Yeah, I hate it and sometimes I think they've got a sick joke to make us all develop Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.