PDA

View Full Version : Accidently bought a gem item o_o

SacredSeaMonkey
06-25-11, 02:17 AM
Bakery name: Nom Haven
Level : 21

Accidently bought some gift box thats 24 gems(what the hey?!), I think it's the holiday one. Well i was wanting to know if my gem purchase of this box can be reversed and i have no problem with the reindeer that came from this box to be taken too! lol.

fuzzywuzzy
06-25-11, 12:24 PM
Nope. No way. No can do. They aint gonna give ya nuttin' back. Just be glad that you didn't lose real cash. They've made those 'limited time offer' to buy gems pop-ups come up at odd times like between/during taps and you will end up "accidentally" spending $50 on gems. Unless you like inadvertently spending your money, it is wise to turn off your in-app purchases option on your device (especially when letting little ones play these games).

xSnowyOwlx
06-25-11, 02:14 PM
@fuzzywuzzy, you can't spend the $50 unless you confirm you want to purchase it and then enter in your code for iTunes or maybe it's different for Droids? I have clicked dozens of times already. YES, DOZENS! Then have to sit there sometimes for 3 minutes until the processing stops so that the window comes up to ask me to confirm and then I hit cancel.

minx585
01-22-13, 01:34 PM
I just accidently bought the HOLIDAY GIFT when the design section opened after their pop up about the Heart Chest. I'm resigned to having lost the gems *sigh* but don't have a clue what I just bought...and where is it? help

GreenGiants01
01-22-13, 01:37 PM
I don't think u can reverse it. One of the many things u can't do with teamlava games. Though one thing to know is if u accidently buy something like $4.99 for 50 gems and u didnt want to, u can contact iTunes/Apple and tell them. They can refund u and u will obviously lose the gems u bought

minx585
01-22-13, 01:48 PM
ugh...just found it...a gift wrapped dressing room. :(

kooky panda
01-22-13, 01:59 PM
Bakery name: Nom Haven
Level : 21

Accidently bought some gift box thats 24 gems(what the hey?!), I think it's the holiday one. Well i was wanting to know if my gem purchase of this box can be reversed and i have no problem with the reindeer that came from this box to be taken too! lol.

You can email support@teamlava.com .