PDA

View Full Version : What is game center and where is it?

Unregistered
09-11-10, 05:29 PM
I got the notification earlier that there is a way of tracking your own and neighbors achievements towards mastering crops and factories. I am wondering where to find this game center. I do have the 9/9 update but game center is nowhere to be found. Can someone please help?

Unregistered
09-11-10, 06:50 PM
I would also like to know where it is.

Unregistered
09-12-10, 12:36 AM
Did you revise it in ios4.1?
The game arcade is a function added to iso4.1.

Blondie
09-12-10, 02:06 AM
Hello All,

To get the "Game Center" ypu must upgrade your iphone/ipod touch to the iOS 4.1 Software. As apple says this is the first major update to iOS 4, bringing Game Center, new iTunes features, high dynamic range photography, and more to iPhone. Game Center is available on iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, and iPod touch (2nd generation and later). Game Center works with apps that have been developed to work with the Game Center service.

Hope that anwsers your questions other than that visit apples website here.
http://www.apple.com/iphone/software-update/

Blondie
09-12-10, 02:14 AM
PS... I have created an account in the game center...but I haven't figured out how to add games to it..so I am not fully understanding how it really works. I was actually looking to see if I could find assistance from Team Lava with how the "Farm Story" app appears in the Game Center?

I upgraded my iPhone 3GS to the 4.1 ios, and previously had Farm Story installed. I have an account in the game center....but cannot seem to figure out how the games shows up in there??? I also have a friend added and we both play Farm Story.... anyone figured it out yet??

Unregistered
09-13-10, 04:19 AM
You have to upgrade Farm Story also via the app store. Also create a game centre I'd, login, accept the terms and conditions... Then it's all go.

Unregistered
09-16-10, 04:31 PM
So are you saying if you only have a 3g phone you will not be able to have the game center features?

Unregistered
09-16-10, 08:16 PM
It's a waste of time for Farm Story anyway. You can only track up to level one.