PDA

View Full Version : My suggestions for Fashion Story!

gourjess
06-24-11, 11:57 PM
Hey everyone, I absoulutely LOVE playing fashion story, so I've came up with some ideas for it!

- Have your avatar stand at the front desk or somewhere in the store

- Able to have a little message on the front screen when you visit neighbors/users instead of 'Promote my boutique by tapping on the items you like!'. Instead we could write our own welcome message.

- More gift choices

- Something to show that someone is online or offline.

- Able to search for shops, everytime I want to see a shop i have to add them just to see the shop

- When at a neighbor/users shop, at the top it should show their ID

- Possibly a little blog next to the wall to write down long things like contest details or long welcome messages.

- More clothing items that take only 1 minute to deliver.

- Able to customize avatars on andriod

- Have a photobook of all your avatar's favourite outfits

Ones in bold are the things I would REALLY like!

Thankyou and I hope you put these ideas into concideration!
x

gourjess
06-24-11, 11:58 PM
If you agree with any of these ideas, please quote the ones you like! Thanks xx

ichigoheaven
06-25-11, 01:41 PM
I really love dressing up my avatar and would appreciate being able to see her in my shop. I t would encourage people to spend gems on their closet items!

hohumvile
06-26-11, 11:21 AM
One thing I'd like is after I "like" a neighbor there should be something showing I've already been to their boutique so I'll know not to go back to that one again since I have 300+ neighbors.

flowless
06-26-11, 11:45 AM
Able to have a little message on the front screen when you visit neighbors/users instead of 'Promote my boutique by tapping on the items you like!'. Instead we could write our own welcome message.

like a sticky note
yes i would like that

When at a neighbor/users shop, at the top it should show their ID

i hope that will never happen
i have more than enough nbrs
many requests a day even though i posted i dont need nbrs , uninvited invitations
so if every one have access i would hate the game much

i would like to add
that i no longer want to scroll through nbr list

xSnowyOwlx
06-26-11, 12:02 PM
@ flowless, I think with that's what she meant with having the neighbor's shop show at the top so you don't have to scroll through the list. I was at 154 neighbors and deleted all who were not progressing in the game and had been at 0 for a long time but now I just don't really care as I just go through half the alphabet every day so I'll do the A-M on one day and the next day I'll do N-Z and that way I can keep doing it but not waste so much time.

flowless
06-26-11, 12:20 PM
@ flowless, I think with that's what she meant with having the neighbor's shop show at the top so you don't have to scroll through the list. I was at 154 neighbors and deleted all who were not progressing in the game and had been at 0 for a long time but now I just don't really care as I just go through half the alphabet every day so I'll do the A-M on one day and the next day I'll do N-Z and that way I can keep doing it but not waste so much time.

thats what i thought too at first
but she said
When at a neighbor/users shop, at the top it should show their ID

but i agree with u i even posted topic about it before about scrolling through the list
now i cut many nbrs kept them max 50 in each story so i would be able to tip the last on the list as well

thats probably the most annoying thing in the game for me ( besides the possibility that i might update and get the annoying stars as well

gourjess
06-26-11, 11:25 PM
@flowless yes that is a very good point, so I think instead u can have the option to show ur ID at the top (e.g u can turn off the option of showing it and turn it on)

Sugarbaby36
06-27-11, 10:32 AM
I really like the idea of being able to post a comment on your Avatar page as well as having her in the store @ a register.
Team Lava does need to allow the player to do more editing to their own personal choices. Right now, I am currently dealing with a very rude person writing on my wall. This person is not my neighbor but she leaves messages that are not polite for no reason. We should have more ability to "Block" others from entering our boutique or writing on our wall if we choose to not have that. Perhaps Team Lava could expand on that idea and give us more control over what happens in our personal boutiques and comment areas! Thanks for reading!

flowless
06-27-11, 11:16 AM
@flowless yes that is a very good point, so I think instead u can have the option to show ur ID at the top (e.g u can turn off the option of showing it and turn it on)

that is a great point
those who wants to be added instead of posting their ID in every store
would simply show it

but a sticky point or posting on ur avater page would do the same
people can post their ID as well

DarkEnergyX
06-27-11, 10:23 PM
Yes, these are all superb suggestions! Except for showing your storm ID to everyone, which should be optional...

Here's another idea:

Allow an option for sending messages to your neighbors in bulk, or some kind of bulletin. This way we don't have to spend so much time copying & pasting messages like this:

*•*•*•*•*• Thanks for visiting my boutique! Liked x6 *•*•*•*•*•

I REALLY like your idea for giving shop owners the option to customize their own welcome greeting. I couldn't agree with you more on that one. Just imagine being able to tell visitors that you are "n0t adding new neighbors at this time" or that you are "only accepting requests from those who have at least a 3-star rating"

It hurts me to say it, but without the addition of these options, "Fashion Story" could soon become a "Bittersweet Tale" in my book. And there ARE other fashion games available to play out there...

Sincerely,
Another YOUrself

gourjess
06-28-11, 12:50 AM
Hey,thanks for expanding my ideas, I think they are great! If u have any other ideas, please post them :).
Yes @sugarbaby36 that's another really good idea to add, we can't really control other people on our wall so yeah they should concider that.
And yeah @flowless, they could also write it on that front page, they're just ideas. I would really like a message on the front page to happen :)

charyvonne
06-29-11, 08:24 AM
All of these ideas are awesome! I hope some of these get chosen, esp. the blog one and the welcome message one. :D

texasfire
06-29-11, 12:37 PM
have a gem to give as a gift to our neighbors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jujubee727
06-29-11, 07:57 PM
(Can you customize your avatar on android?) I think it's a great ideas! Please add me!

siaolian
07-01-11, 01:51 AM
Rainbow hair! Coloured hair! Biker chic theme! Motorcycle display! (I love motorcycles)

gourjess
07-01-11, 05:23 PM
Great ideas ;)

dianadinz
07-10-11, 06:51 AM
ur ideas are great.. i use blue color for the one i like XD

Hey everyone, I absoulutely LOVE playing fashion story, so I've came up with some ideas for it!

- Have your avatar stand at the front desk or somewhere in the store

- Able to have a little message on the front screen when you visit neighbors/users instead of 'Promote my boutique by tapping on the items you like!'. Instead we could write our own welcome message

- More gift choices

- Something to show that someone is online or offline.

-Able to search for shops, everytime I want to see a shop i have to add them just to see the shop

- When at a neighbor/users shop, at the top it should show their ID

- Possibly a little blog next to the wall to write down long things like contest details or long welcome messages.

-More clothing items that take only 1 minute to deliver.

- Able to customize avatars on andriod

- Have a photobook of all your avatar's favourite outfits
Ones in bold are the things I would REALLY like!

Thankyou and I hope you put these ideas into concideration!
x

trendity
07-10-11, 03:16 PM
How can I get it an avatar it won't allow me to...I can't uncheck the box that was already checked