PDA

View Full Version : Clothes disapear

deborahnc
06-24-11, 09:57 PM
I can sit for 15 to 20 min making changes and adding clothes to my boutique. Then suddenly I get a message saying I am not connected to the server and lose all changes or clothing I just added. This is the only game I have a problem with. Does anyone else have this problem? Does anyone know why it happens? I can still connect to the internet and as I said other online games. This is very frustrating.

frankielol
06-27-11, 12:41 PM
I've. Had the same issue and then the clothes that I redo change back to the old ones, but I do t usually get the disconnect message.

annym
06-27-11, 05:18 PM
This drives me NUTSI get frustrated with all the glitches. I still L O V E the game though. One day I must of lost, restarted, and waited for about an hourIts something I hope Team Lava will work on. 

bobbiez
09-10-11, 07:38 AM
This is still happening to me daily and drives me mad if I have redesigned the store then have to redo. Most annoying is when it happens and clothes I put on the racks then reappear back in catalogue with expired. I have deleted app several times and reloaded after reading kooky panda's advice but still happens. Anyone found a solution yet?

Just to say I also play pet hotel which is also online and not perfect but don't get this kind of trouble at all.

Hawaiianmomma
09-10-11, 08:02 AM
Just curious......what type of devices is everyone playing on?

bobbiez
09-10-11, 08:07 AM
I'm on iphone 3GS with latest s/w update and latest game version as had to delete app and reload just today. The crashing spoils it a bit as it's a good game but feels buggy and laggy as if the server doesn't have enough capacity. Maybe too many people logged in at peak times make it fragile.

kooky panda
09-10-11, 08:23 AM
I'm on iphone 3GS with latest s/w update and latest game version as had to delete app and reload just today. The crashing spoils it a bit as it's a good game but feels buggy and laggy as if the server doesn't have enough capacity. Maybe too many people logged in at peak times make it fragile.

Sometimes it may be a memory issue. Make sure you close out all other applications running in the background on your phone. I play on iphone 4 and when I start lagging, I realize I have numerous applications running in the background. Once I restart or close out all other applications, my game will speed up.
Also try connecting to itunes sometimes I will just sync with itunes and small issues I am having will get fixed.