PDA

View Full Version : Questions...easy oven? Bakery/Restaurant clearing

jczmuda
06-24-11, 07:22 PM
I'm hoping someone can just answer a couple of questions for me.

1. What is the point of having an easy oven? If I'm understanding correctly, the only difference is that I don't have to "click" on it as many times...which really then I don't gain as many experience points.

2. When I start my app on my iPad or even go visit someone and come back, the whole bakery clears of people. Does that mean I am losing out on all of that food and money each time I open the app? it makes me not want to have food be ready at different times because it's *****ing me out of all that food.

Thanks for your help!

xSnowyOwlx
06-24-11, 07:26 PM
Well, actually you DO get the XP, it's just all combined into one star. The reason I am so thankful for this is because TL added the stupid extra animation of the coins and stars popping out so now less of them get in the way of me cooking and serving which means I lesson the chance of me tapping on them and having to tap even more since after 10 seconds they just go up to the coins and XP bar automatically.

For the 2nd part, this happens to me even on my iPod Touch. I don't mind but I don't think it does lose out on the money at all but I don't have time to keep track.

jczmuda
06-25-11, 12:35 PM
Can someone else post please and answer my second question. Thanks!

jovenal
06-25-11, 08:52 PM
Can someone else post please and answer my second question. Thanks!

once the food had been served to the customers, your bakery/restaurant gets paid whether they finish eating or not. So when you leave to visit a neighbor or redesign your place, you still get credited for all the food served.