PDA

View Full Version : Cannot Upload New Updates On My Phone

HansEverett
06-24-11, 06:59 PM
I have deleted the app and then upload it again, turned it off then turned it on again but I cannot see the new updates, my ipod got them right away but on my phone, only restaurant doesn' t have any of the updates

xSnowyOwlx
06-24-11, 07:05 PM
Are you referring to just this week's update or any of them at all? So far I haven't received Bakery or Fashion and those are the only ones I haven't received.

kooky panda
06-24-11, 07:06 PM
Updates roll out over a few days. Some people get Friday some may not
Get until tuesday. If you do not have you should by tuesday

xSnowyOwlx
06-24-11, 07:07 PM
Oh, I know that, I was just asking if they haven't received ANY updates at all since this has been going on like all month and if they haven't received ANY of the weekly updates on their phone then there is something going on.

HansEverett
06-24-11, 07:28 PM
The news ones like the hotdog, the rose table and chairs because I got RS on my ipod and have a different account there and its already there. The new updates on BS are on my phone and on my ipod just that RS latest updates that I haven't got and wondering about it.

bigbux3
06-25-11, 03:59 PM
so how am i supposed to get the FULL update, besides food i cant get the newest magic case, or items in my restaurant because they aren't there. I'd love to make the mango delight, and the hot dogs, but they still arent there. i just deleted the restaurant story application on my ipod and turned it off, then i turned my ipod back on, re installed restaurant story, and i still didn't see an update. CAN ANYONE HELP?!

HansEverett
06-25-11, 04:13 PM
We have the same problem, they told me sometimes it comes on different dates or time for some, but my ipod and iphone are in just one location, the reason I don't understand my ipod got the updates first, and my iphone only got the Bakery updates. I deleted it too and upload it again, even tried to upload the valentine one then deleted that and upload it again, turn off and on my phone, nothing.

bigbux3
06-25-11, 04:16 PM
i was told now, that it takes longer for some apps for certain people. the latest you should get the update is tuesday >:(
i hate seeing people with new updates i cant access. like when i dont have gems or cash, and i see something i really wanna buy, i cant because i dont have enough. i found out today you can enter yourself into contests to get cash and gems. it would be a miracle if i won

HansEverett
06-25-11, 04:45 PM
I know what you mean, my ipod has both updates, and it's frustrating because I want it on my phone, but I gave up trying to get it when it won't come until it is for that particular area. But sometimes they do have it at the same time. I wondered why it took so long this time.

xSnowyOwlx
06-25-11, 05:50 PM
I don't get why some apps take longer. I always got them all on Fridays until yesterday and I have to wait for my 2 favorite games which sucks since those are the ones I'm most interested in.

bigbux3
06-26-11, 11:47 AM
i email teamlava, but you should get your updates soon