PDA

View Full Version : slow customers since freeze

rokstarmom
06-24-11, 05:36 PM
I don't know if anyone else is experiencing the same problem, but earlier when customers were frozen in the doorway and there was no cashier, TL fixed the problem. YEA, but now my customers are slow, only 1 or 2 in about 5 minutes and my rating has only increased from 14 to 19 since it was fixed, for me.....about 9 hours ago. Any way you can check into this problem. I have also restarted my phone.
ID rokstarmom
EVO shift
Thanks so much

rokstarmom
06-25-11, 06:52 PM
Can someone plz help me. Customers r still very slow, rating is at 21 and I haven't cooked any food or drinks in almost 24 hrs. I have restarted phone. Any ideas would be helpful

jrax3
06-26-11, 03:05 AM
The same thing is happening to me. I've had the same food items on the counter for 3 days.

cubbish
06-26-11, 01:39 PM
During the freeze, your customers would have left 'broken hearted', meaning your popularity rating would have decreased, and therefore the rate of customers. For each customer that eats, your 'heart' rating will increase by one, and as this increases more and more customers will come to your bakery. However, for your popularity to increase you need to keep the game open, it won't rise or fall when you aren't playing. So, in short, keep the game open, stop the phone from sleeping for about 10-15m or so and your popularity will be back up to 100!

rokstarmom
06-26-11, 05:54 PM
Ok, funny thing is...my phone never sleeps until I do and the game is going while I tip my nbrs, collect tips and so forth, its not working. I can spend over an hour in the game and I'm still right where I was at. Yes my rating has gone up, but I still have the same food on the counters now for 3 days and still haven't cooked anything.

Rachael98
06-26-11, 06:39 PM
Ok, funny thing is...my phone never sleeps until I do and the game is going while I tip my nbrs, collect tips and so forth, its not working. I can spend over an hour in the game and I'm still right where I was at. Yes my rating has gone up, but I still have the same food on the counters now for 3 days and still haven't cooked anything.

Generally, the 'happy' rating ONLY goes up whilst you are viewing and the food disappears anyway. Are you sure that nothing's blocking the path? Would it, please, be possible to upload a photo for us? Thanks.