PDA

View Full Version : Freeze/forced close

ChezKat14
06-24-11, 05:03 PM
I was wondering if anyone else is having a problem where their game will open, but then freeze and eventually a black screen comes up and the game closes?

Originally it only happened occasionally, but now it happens all the time (literally - I can't even select a recipe before it crashes!)

If anyone knows what might be causing it, please any advice is welcome!

(ID: chezkat14 Device: iPhone 3G, and I'm using the latest update if that helps!)

Thank you

cakeandpie
06-25-11, 08:38 PM
I am having similar problems. My game (and also Restaurant Story) is "hitching" almost constantly, where it freezes up for about 10-20 seconds (sometimes as long as a minute), making it a real drag to try to play. Some of the time, like maybe 10%, the game never gets over the "hitch" and it crashes. I feel like I may give up soon because it takes a long time to play and is incredibly frustrating.

I'm using an iPod with the latest BS update.

kaiscookies
06-26-11, 03:14 AM
I am another user with the same problem. After downloading the new update from ITunes the game will constantly freeze and I am forced to quit the app. I am not running too many background apps so I can't think of a reason this would happen :( it is now nearly impossible to play.
Any suggestions ?