PDA

View Full Version : Gem & item issues

strifeclouds
06-24-11, 03:51 PM
Hello. I've had a few issues with my Restaurant Story.
First of all I had an item from the spring box. It was an ice sculpture bunny. As I was redecorating my restaurant, it went out of sync and I have lost that item. It is no where to be found in my inventory.
Second, just a moment ago I was checking on the times left on my food and that prompt came up asking to accept dish or finish instantly for 5 gems. My finger must have been in wrong spot because it used 5 of my gems. Now this is totally unfair. I would hope to get those credited back to me. It would also be a good idea to have a second prompt asking if you are sure you want to use gems.
Please credit back to me my lost gems and item. ID is strifeclouds
Thank you.

shelby101070
06-24-11, 04:02 PM
I agree that there should be additional prompters as I too have lost gems that way. It is very frustrating. Or how about an undo button as discussed in other threads?

xSnowyOwlx
06-24-11, 07:36 PM
I don't think they will credit back the 5 gems at all because the problem is you just have to be extra careful and since they might say, well you read the window and you pressed that button then they'll probably say you should have not pushed that button but the other.
I think there should be something like this:

Require a password to spend the gems on that stuff. Yeah, we already have that password to buy gems but that's for iTunes (or the Androids it's different) but it would probably not be accepted anyways because it would decrease the number of accidental purchases from players.