PDA

View Full Version : Problem with game transfer from iPad to android 2.3

SlayerXL
06-24-11, 02:26 PM
Restaurant name SlayerXL
device now samsung galaxy s2

the other day i decided to move my games over to my new phone so i could sell my ipad and everyrhing went very well apart from my restaurant, while playing on the ipad i upgraded all my cookers, grills ect to the easy version but apon loading it up on my phone they were all gone! :-( and now if i try to buy any cookers ect a few seconds later a message pops up saying the games out of sync and then it reverts to before buying them leaving me with a large resteraunt that i have spent a lot of real cash on without the ability to cook anything.

Im guessing the ipad and android versions are a little different and the cookers ect are still there as placing items in the same place as where the cookers were causes the game to go out of sync like buying new cookers ect does,

Please help!!!!!!

My restaurant name SlayerXL
Device Samsung galaxy s2 (android 2.3)

greygull
06-24-11, 03:38 PM
Not sure how helpful this will be, but I'll try. The easy appliances aren't on Android, you can't even see them. The best I could suggest is tap design, tap where they are, and see if you can sell them. Do you still have the iPad? You could transfer back, sell them, then transfer again. If that doesn't work, all I can say is email support and see if they can sell them for you, or at minimum store them so you can use other appliances.

SlayerXL
06-24-11, 04:27 PM
Worked a treat many thanks :)

greygull
06-24-11, 05:33 PM
Very welcome!