PDA

View Full Version : New update and new sunshine magic box!

talbotmax
06-24-11, 01:41 PM
What did you get from the box??

talbotmax
06-24-11, 01:59 PM
I got bunny sofa, bridal mannequin, Lolita mannequin, cotton sofa, fancy dressing room, swirling dressing room, pink boots, and a pink choker

flowless
06-24-11, 02:06 PM
post a pic plz :)

mharjrae
06-24-11, 02:10 PM
nice, can someone post a pic (before i buy lolerzzz :P)

lesleypsg1
06-24-11, 02:18 PM
I didn't get the update yet, but it's ok, I got the farm update...
Please post pics so I can see what's coming Tuesday...lol

driftboutique
06-24-11, 02:26 PM
I don't like to be a naysayer, but this magic box is a flop. Lolita? Really? And the bunny sofa? But my main issue is that the artwork is poor. The new dressing rooms are a lo-fi version of an outdated design trend, and the perspective is a mess. The beach stuff was dorky but at least the quality of the artwork was up to snuff. These things are just unappealing, which makes me very sad as I've been anxiously awaiting the new magic box and planning to buy at least 5 of them, but I guess I'll save up for the next one.

flowless
06-24-11, 03:14 PM
Saw it in another shop
http://i1090.photobucket.com/albums/i368/Aeliana/81644362.jpg

flowless
06-24-11, 03:17 PM
http://i1090.photobucket.com/albums/i368/Aeliana/a6ec4d15.jpg

If the white sofa was for cash I would buy it
But I wouldn't risk in a box
Iam looking for more elegant things to add so Iam still waiting

flowless
06-24-11, 03:25 PM
dont know how to post an avatar pics

( i wish avatar items would be in seperate box
why would i want to spend 24 gem on an item seen only in the avater

xokay
06-24-11, 03:43 PM
The white sofa is gorgeous, but yeah, not taking a chance on that box. ;/

flowless
06-24-11, 04:15 PM
http://i1090.photobucket.com/albums/i368/Aeliana/628e04f9.jpg

flowless
06-24-11, 05:08 PM
http://i1090.photobucket.com/albums/i368/Aeliana/0c676f64.jpg

lesleypsg1
06-24-11, 05:11 PM
Flowless: awesome what you've done with the water tiles. Gorgeous. Well done!

xSnowyOwlx
06-24-11, 07:09 PM
Ok, I would never ever want that bunny sofa. The white sofa and both of the changing rooms, yes. Not the bunny sofa. That just looks too weird and would never fit in my shop.

xanderkitty222
06-24-11, 07:31 PM
The lolita stuff seems really out of place. There are no little girl clothing items or anything, so I agree with the above. I don't want the bunny sofa, or any of the children's toys pictured on this page. I did try once and without reading here and got the wedding dress mannequin, which is beautiful, btw! I'd post a picture but I don't know how from my iPhone! Sorry.

Does anyone have a list of what exactly is in the box? Pictures of the avatar clothing items even? Thanks!

mharjrae
06-25-11, 02:15 AM
i got a pink bunny sofa set too, today lol

talbotmax
06-25-11, 11:00 AM
I wish I could post a pic but one of my neighbors got the whole Lolita collection for the closet and the Lolita display!

siaolian
06-25-11, 10:54 PM
So far the ones I've seen are:
Lolita mannequin
Bridal mannequin
Stuffed animals
Fancy changing room
Swirling changing room
Bunny sofa
Cotton sofa
Horse carriage
Lolita dress
Lolita boots
Lolita choker
Bunny backpack

xSnowyOwlx
06-25-11, 10:58 PM
Ok, nobody has mentioned this and TL is making me wait for just Bakery and Fashion updates (I have the other 4 which makes no sense to me if I don't have them all) but I visited a neighbor and they have a beach-theme changing room. Is this also in the summer box or is it for gems just like the french changing room?

mayurain
06-25-11, 11:19 PM
I got only 1 thing, I can't find another whyyyyyy

fsshlmsh
06-25-11, 11:41 PM
I don't get update at all. Why is that??

siaolian
06-26-11, 12:44 AM
Oh and the last one I missed out is the Lolita display..

mharjrae
06-26-11, 01:00 AM
Ok, nobody has mentioned this and TL is making me wait for just Bakery and Fashion updates (I have the other 4 which makes no sense to me if I don't have them all) but I visited a neighbor and they have a beach-theme changing room. Is this also in the summer box or is it for gems just like the french changing room?

there were actually two new changing room in the option menu.
one is called Ocean View, can buy @25 gems and other one is Seaside @100,000 coins.
i got two new changing rooms which i got from from Surprise Box, one coloured pink called "Fancy" and one coloured sky blue called "Swirling".
that's what i know for now.

xSnowyOwlx
06-26-11, 12:10 PM
I don't get update at all. Why is that??

The updates "roll out slowly". This makes no sense to me as to why I have not gotten my 2 favorite game updates: Bakery and Fashion since I got the other 4.
I wouldn't care so much if I hadn't gotten any updates and would know I'd be waiting until Tuesday before emailing them but it looks like I've intentionally not received Bakery and Fashion.
If I don't receive them on Tuesday I will be emailing them because that makes no sense. I would have emailed them already since it makes no sense to me but I know it's just a game and I can wait.

driftboutique
06-26-11, 12:17 PM
The updates "roll out slowly". This makes no sense to me as to why I have not gotten my 2 favorite game updates: Bakery and Fashion since I got the other 4.
I wouldn't care so much if I hadn't gotten any updates and would know I'd be waiting until Tuesday before emailing them but it looks like I've intentionally not received Bakery and Fashion.
If I don't receive them on Tuesday I will be emailing them because that makes no sense. I would have emailed them already since it makes no sense to me but I know it's just a game and I can wait.

It's definitely not intentional, although it is frustrating. This week I was lucky to get everything but City on Friday, but City is the one that has new items I want to buy and I still don't have it :(

hohumvile
06-26-11, 04:35 PM
I got two pink bunny sofas. I was disappointed with the first one so I decided to try my luck at one more box and wouldn't ya know it...another pink sofa! . As much as I want one of those fancy changing rooms there's no way I'm spending another 24 . With my luck I'll get a white sofa or those ugly pink boots...

flowless
06-26-11, 05:23 PM
Flowless: awesome what you've done with the water tiles. Gorgeous. Well done!

thank u so much
wasnt sure about it ( i wasnt feeling beach theme at first am glad u like it and everyone else

Rachael98
06-26-11, 06:46 PM
thank u so much
wasnt sure about it ( i wasnt feeling beach theme at first am glad u like it and everyone else

I really like it too. It just goes together perfectly:).

CafeNatasha
06-26-11, 07:26 PM
Flowless your Boutique is Gorgeous!!

xSnowyOwlx
06-26-11, 10:05 PM
thank u so much

Oh, I didn't realize that was yours because I thought I saw you said you saw it in another boutique so I figured you just snapped a photo of that boutique.

phatct
08-04-11, 09:43 AM
I agree, except I don't have the spare gems like you do. I only want the cotton sofa, and I would like to buy it separately. I cannot save up very many gems because of my big uncoordinated oafish fingers keep spending them by mistake.