PDA

View Full Version : 70 gem pony 24/6

redbites
06-24-11, 10:59 AM
What 70 gems for a pony!!! How rich does teamlava think we are?

xokay
06-24-11, 11:05 AM
Yeah, I don't like the pony anyway but I think it's outrageous.

Olderyzer
06-24-11, 11:11 AM
Yeah, I don't like the pony anyway but I think it's outrageous.

It just makes me want to go have a glitter shower. /s

lesleypsg1
06-24-11, 11:14 AM
Well, I hear you! But I love it! And I bought it! AND THANK YOU TEAM LAVA FOR KEEPING IT OUT OF THE CASE. I'm so happy!!!

hectorloch
06-24-11, 11:17 AM
Well, that's something if it's out of the box .... but I predict neither the unicorn nor the pony will be running in the Derby :)

rashedx
06-24-11, 02:51 PM
I liked it  , it is beautiful.... But  for 70 Gems 

xSnowyOwlx
06-24-11, 03:08 PM
Well, since they offer those weekly awards to win gems (and city cash/club cash) then I guess they figure high-priced gem items are ok. I wouldn't buy anything for gems in my current situation at all. Sure, of course I want some of the stuff but it's a game and I've long gotten over it, just wish they'd make more stuff for coins or at least make some nicer floor tiles in Restaurant.

GroupMagma
06-24-11, 03:15 PM
Well, since they offer those weekly awards to win gems (and city cash/club cash) then I guess they figure high-priced gem items are ok. I wouldn't buy anything for gems in my current situation at all. Sure, of course I want some of the stuff but it's a game and I've long gotten over it, just wish they'd make more stuff for coins or at least make some nicer floor tiles in Restaurant.

What kind of floor tiles would you like? Answer in the RS forum, but I think the devs would be interested in hearing that. :)

rashedx
06-24-11, 10:50 PM

Hope teamlava rethink about it -70 Gems- and try to decrease it .... 

hectorloch
06-24-11, 11:16 PM

It makes it the most expensive gem animal - the Alpaca came in last week at 55 gems. Each of the dogs which we've had for a while are also 55. These are the next most expensive animals. Animals are going up !