PDA

View Full Version : Half customers STILL leave unhappy even w/ all possible factors...

mariskago
06-24-11, 10:48 AM
Hello!
I'm confused regarding why so many customers are leaving unhappy AFTER they go to the full clothes rack/ table, then proceed to the open mirror/ changing room and still leave with the broken heart??? The register is not blocked , and half of the customers do leave happy. Do I need another register or something? My overall customer happiness at the top of the screen is still 98-100 but I hate seeing all of those mad signs! Lol.

Thanks in advance.

xSnowyOwlx
06-24-11, 10:52 AM
For some reason I never ever see this and I've only got 1 register. I'm level 36 or 37 and any time a customer goes to the changing room or mirror they always end up buying the item.

xokay
06-24-11, 10:54 AM
I get the same thing. I have like 7 of everything (mirrors, fitting rooms), 3 cash registers and more than enough clothing and I always get unhappy customers. Nothing is blocking their path either.

mariskago
06-24-11, 01:26 PM
thanks for the replies. update... i added a couple extra tables/ racks and even empty it seemed to address the problem. its about the balance apparently! hard to figure that out but i guess thats why its a game! lol. :)

Rachael98
06-24-11, 02:13 PM
thanks for the replies. update... i added a couple extra tables/ racks and even empty it seemed to address the problem. its about the balance apparently! hard to figure that out but i guess thats why its a game! lol. :)

It's weird though:confused:...

ftmom
06-24-11, 02:32 PM
I have the same problem (posted under "unhappy customers"). Even though I have plenty of inventory, dressing rooms and mirrors, the customers are still unhappy. So do I need to add more decorations, sitting areas, etc? I don't like seeing all those unhappy hearts either. I had the same setup when I was playing on the iPhone and didn't have any problems. Everyone was happy as long as there was a mirror and dressing room close by. Now I'm on the HTC Inspire/Android and there's lots of unhappy hearts. I've blocked the door while trying to figure all this out.

tesive
06-25-11, 01:30 PM
I'm having the same problem on Droid X. I've unblocked all the walkways. I get this strange little green box over some customers. Can anyone enlighten me as to what that means?

nutmeg67
06-26-11, 01:12 PM
The green box means that you either don't have enough mirrors or dressing rooms for the amount of customers you have. Look closely inside the box to see which one it is.

mharjrae
06-27-11, 02:54 AM
the attitude of those some customers when u observed in game, they just stand in front of the mirror and u will see there's a heart on top of their head and that means they were satisfied even just standing in front of the mirror. some customers u will see, they don't recognize changing rooms and leaving unhappy even u got heaps of changing rooms and stuff. i wonder why they are still unsatisfied and that's funny lol

prestoec123
07-01-11, 05:14 PM
I believe that it is the registers. The more you have the more happy customers. Because even if you have enough mirrors, dressing rooms etc if they can't pay they leave unhappy!!
crazy but yeah it sucks and it doesn't say it anywhere under help and faq about this thing about the registers

JoJosBakersDelite
07-01-11, 10:33 PM
I have this same problem (on Droid2) and no one is at the cash register,I have plenty of mirrors,dressing rooms not being used. I can only guess they don't like how they look in the item! Lol!

nakonyx
07-02-11, 04:37 AM
I am also on a droid phone and experiencing the same issue. This bug needs to be addressed. They walk in the dressing room or away from the mirrors angry. As if to say they hated it..lol Now I see how shop owners feel when I do this :(

tammy2754
07-02-11, 07:52 PM
I get the stupid green boxes to and my store is stocked too (i also have HTC inspire)

Mogwai4111
07-02-11, 08:18 PM
I believe that it is the registers. The more you have the more happy customers. Because even if you have enough mirrors, dressing rooms etc if they can't pay they leave unhappy!!
crazy but yeah it sucks and it doesn't say it anywhere under help and faq about this thing about the registers

This is what I think it is too, just from watching the store of a player having this problem.

KIALea
07-03-11, 03:26 AM
I have this problem, i just want to make clear it is a seperate issue to the green box issue which is a think bubble to say im sick of waiting for a chanign room/mirror!

The girls are coming out of changing rooms unhappy and then dont visit the till...I cant see how this is a till issue because a) other players who have much bigger shops have only one till and b) there is a type of store layout i can use that doesnt give me this problem.

I too am on android and am begginning to see a pattern here with this happening to andoid users...Has this happened to any apple users to iradicate that theory?

KIALea
07-03-11, 03:28 AM
This was my post of the bug on this forum (I failed to notice an already started thread!!)

Hi TL

I have a possible bug where by ladies are coming out of my changing rooms and away from mirrors broken hearted and then leave the shop.

This happens when i place my equipment in a certain design, no changing rooms are blocked, the girls are entering and coming out unhappy!

If i move my shop back to its original design with all the same equipment, still only one till, this doesnt happen, ive even tried placing 2 changing rooms and 2 mirrors on each side but no change!

Ive just been observing my shop and it seems that for every 6 or so women that enter, the first one has a happy heart then the following 5 are broken hearted and leave the shop without visiting the till to make a purchase. Consequently after about 20 women were in my shop only 3 ladies made a purchase and the rest left unhappy and my coin value only raised by 6!!! (3x2coins)..

I thought that maybe i was still getting the coins but it appears not so this is quite annoying!

I am on android so maybe this hasnt happened to any apple users?...my id is kialea

KIALea
07-03-11, 07:35 AM
FYI the previous posters are correct, i purchased another till and every ones has pink hearts now! although i think this is 'pants' as i cant see how 1 in 6 ladies is only enough to use the till!!

KIALea
07-03-11, 07:59 AM
Ediit!!!! this is still happening once i have rearranged my store with 2 tills!! arrgh i give up!

ninjakt
07-05-11, 02:51 PM
It's not a cash register issue. I had two cash registers, added another, no change. It started on my Droid when I added another table. I'll remove the table when it's empty and see what happens. Very annoying but happiness meter is staying at 100%.

ninjakt
07-05-11, 03:27 PM
I have verified, this is not a cash register issue. On a Droid device, it appears to be a design issue as previously stated. If you "balance" out your store, it will correct itself. I moved the new table and arranged it differently with the other table already in place, and the issue was resolved. I removed the third register, no unhappy customers.

jodran7601
06-27-13, 07:20 AM
I get the stupid green boxes to and my store is stocked too (i also have HTC inspire)

Well it maybe depends on how many dressing rooms and mirrors u have. If a customer wants to use a dressing room a green box will appear or if they want a mirror then if u look close u can see that there is a mirror in the little white cloud above their head. If u can get more dreesing rooms/mirrors then maybe they will be more satisfied.

AdorkableGeek
07-14-13, 03:31 AM
This thread has been very helpful as I've been wondering why customers have been leaving the changing rooms with a broken heart. I just thought the creators were trying to add a bit more realism to the game. XD Thank you. I am going to add a couple more tills now.

sapphirecross
07-14-13, 08:11 AM
One of my neighbors has android - when she visits my shop she sees broken hearts, I have iPhone and don't see broken hearts, so there is a difference in the two games - android I've been told needs more registers than iPhone with most shop designs.

Gigili84
08-29-13, 09:54 AM
i had the same problem.
before all those broken hearts i put hydrangeas into the corner of the cash register (cash register stood at the door, where it's placed at the beginning of the game).
after i moved it to another place the broken hearts were gone.

DrPentfield
08-30-13, 12:11 PM
I had the same problem and reported it as a bug and nothing really came of it. Apparently when you move the cash register from it's original spot, the customers will all have broken hearts. Even if nothing is blocking the register.

http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?57770-Bug-report-Issue-with-moving-the-cashier-and-getting-a-lot-of-broken-hearts

lina2o13
09-26-13, 02:02 PM
I had the same problem, for me the fix is too easy, you just need to make sure the blocks/spaces next to the right and left sides and behind the register are totally empty. The problem started for me when I placed two chairs behind and beside the register area. Hope this helps! :)

lina2o13
09-26-13, 02:05 PM
Same here. The area around the register should remain empty/cleared.

utsabunny
02-12-14, 05:57 AM
I had the same problem, for me the fix is too easy, you just need to make sure the blocks/spaces next to the right and left sides and behind the register are totally empty. The problem started for me when I placed two chairs behind and beside the register area. Hope this helps! :)

I can't believe this worked! I've been struggling with this issue for so long! I had two plants next to my registers, once I took them away I have no broken hearts! Thank you for sharing!!!

foofoo4umm
06-15-15, 09:57 AM
i had the same problem.
before all those broken hearts i put hydrangeas into the corner of the cash register (cash register stood at the door, where it's placed at the beginning of the game).
after i moved it to another place the broken hearts were gone.

it totally worked. I moved the cash register back to the original spot now I get no broken hearts. Thank you thank you. You can add me or I'll look for you

djburks01
05-29-20, 03:11 PM
I had the exact same problem at level 21, plenty of inventory, dressing rooms, and mirrors. The problem was I only had 2 registers so I added 1 and now 100% of my customers leave happy 😊