PDA

View Full Version : Yippee! My cash register & cashier are back !

busybbee
06-24-11, 08:07 AM
All coins, xp, etc at same status at time that we lost our equipment!

Well done, TL ! Many thanx for the efforts to restore game asap ! You've got my vote ...

:D

SheRose
06-24-11, 08:10 AM
How did you get them to do that

busybbee
06-24-11, 08:13 AM
check your fone. It's just a matter of time. I guess the system will be restoring everyone's game in time. Be patient. Or try turning your phone off and on again.

Rachael98
06-24-11, 08:15 AM
How did you get them to do that

Restart your device or force close the games.

nmishii
06-24-11, 08:41 AM
I also noticed I have my old cash register back. Also have the new one still.

TL, what exactly got restored?

Did it really revert back to last night's status? If so, I shouldn't still have the new cash register, which I just put in storage. And if the coins and XP reverted, does this mean I just lost all the XP and coins for the tips I've collected? For the food sold since last night, did the plates get restored if you took back the coins? I can't remember how many coins or XP or plates I had before I lost the cash register, or how many I had before it was reverted back.

xSnowyOwlx
06-24-11, 08:51 AM
@nmishii, since when I looked at other people's bakeries and if they had bought a new one I could see 2 registers then what happened was you just couldn't see the register.

nmishii
06-26-11, 01:04 AM
xSnowyOwlx, thanks for the response. The customers couldn't see the cash register, and that is what counted to me at the time. I was pretty sure I didn't do anything to it, but, like others who bought the second register, thought that the $40K register was better than closing shop and waiting to see if the register reappeared. When it had limited rotation, I knew it was a TL problem and read the threads on this, including yours.. I had a lot of activity between the time of the glitch and the time TL showed up for the day and fixed this, collecting near 2K in XP for cooked food moved to counters, tips, sales, etc. Restoring to the time of the glitch would have caused more of a loss than the $40K for the register. I really don't know if that is what they did, or just backed out the change that caused the gliltch. And now, whatever I lost isn't as importing as being ignored by TL.

bluebelllady
06-30-11, 07:32 AM
I also lost my cash register the second day of playing, I opened/closed my game several times w no success had to buy a new one waste of coins!!! Sure enough hours later it appeared after closing out game no fair !! If u sell only get half ur money back .

talyon
06-30-11, 08:53 AM
Let's not forget, TL has 100's of thousands of customers and probably 2 to take care of them all. Lol. So give them a break and I'm sure their doing their best.