PDA

View Full Version : "Closed"-Sign needed

juletta
06-24-11, 06:05 AM
It would be perfect, if we would have a "closed" sign we can place whithin the bakery when we are not able to bake, tip and gift for a while. or a "on vacation" sign. or "on holiday"...
I am wondering what i should do when i am on vacation and without internet access. I don't want to be deleted after a while!

HansEverett
06-24-11, 06:48 PM
Put a block on the door, a chair or table but as soon as you finish baking sell them right away or else if you leave it long enough when you get back you would be back to zero again.

Here is a tip, don't close, just keep having food in your baker/drinker, and make the ones which are 4thousand plus or somthing in that order that way you won't run out of food even if you are low you just replace the ones which are already almost gone or already gone

xSnowyOwlx
06-24-11, 07:29 PM
Maybe you could post on the walls of your neighbors letting them know about this.

juletta
06-27-11, 02:30 AM
yes, maybe the post to the neighbors is the only way at the moment.

having a post on my message tag woun't help. a lot of neighbours don't read the messages. this i can see, because I asked them to leave a massage (even if it is only a sign) that I can tip them back. because the news feed is cleared after some time.

a sign, which show every visitors clearly that I am on holiday and will return later would be the best.

but who knows if the team lava crew really cares about our wishes (like my other post about the pending invitations).

gczilla
07-27-11, 06:56 AM
this is a great idea.... all my neighbours are ppl I added thru game, and had a lot of upset commets when I got back from 10 days away earlier this month. complaints about place being fully tipped ("still full!!!") etc., and also some messages of genuine concern...