PDA

View Full Version : Bakery Story Cashier Disappeared

2011bakallday
06-23-11, 10:07 PM
Storm id: 2011bakallday
Level: 47
Bakery name: Sweet Treats

My cashier disappeared. I purchased a new one, but noticed I couldn't place her back in the position I previously had (couldn't rotate between my bread & candy stand). I then went to my neighbors & others in the community and noticed that they were having the same issues as me, which was the cashier missing and customers leaving causing their heart rate to drop. How is this issue being corrected and can I have my money placed back for the purchase of the new cashier? Thanks for your assistance in this matter.

Also, tried emailing but the email address supplied on Bakery Story is not valid.

Ycheeks31
06-23-11, 10:09 PM
How did u purchase another one i looked but i couldnt find that

mangolove
06-23-11, 10:19 PM
My cahier has also disappeared moments ago when I checked in. I assume this is a glitch that's affecting a lot of users?

Ycheeks31
06-23-11, 10:22 PM
I hope they fix the problem soon

victorious83
06-23-11, 10:45 PM
the cash register item is under the table section, 1 away from the end(at least that is where its at for me). It costs 40,000

lgeniel
06-23-11, 10:47 PM
EXACTLY SAME CASE!!!!!
I'm very embarrassed by Bakery Story. Logged in my bakery, removed cash register that is only one. Last register can't selling, so I couldn't selling it. But it removed. So I bought one, but it couldn't rotate originally. What happen at my bakery?

elesia1
06-23-11, 11:51 PM
my cashier is missing as well. What's happening? Does anyone know? I have the galaxy s. My bakery name is Elesia. My storm8 id is elesia1.

LinaSnow
06-24-11, 12:30 AM
My cashier and register is also missing! I just rotated the dishes out, picked up tips, same old stuff. Came back an hour or two later and wow, my register is gone. I have no intention of replacing it until I see what is said about the issue, though in the meantime my Bakery's heart rate is dropping to a flatline. I hope my dishes don't spoil either.

~LinaSnow, the Cerulean Cafe, Droid R2-D2, 2.2

jrax3
06-24-11, 12:32 AM
Mine is missing, also! I bought a new one thinking I might have accidently 'sold' mine, but guess that wasn't the case!

bakersdelight4u
06-24-11, 02:22 AM
Does anybody know when they will fix this?!?!

Moshies
06-24-11, 02:25 AM
Does anybody know when they will fix this?!?!

havent heard anything but i wouldnt do anything til we know that they know. dont buy another register cuz it wont work

mratrieb
06-24-11, 07:44 AM
OK.. Now I don't feel crazy. Hope they fix this soon. ;)

yurikitten
06-24-11, 07:49 AM
Same here :(

lahoney98
06-24-11, 08:07 AM
My register is missing as well and my phone is the HTC EVO 4G... Storm id is LaHoney98. I would like to know if I should wait this out before buying a new register...

jesselu08
12-12-11, 12:12 AM
That just happened to me and I read on here that you should make sure nothing is in front of the register. That solved the problem for me.

kooky panda
12-12-11, 06:05 AM
My register is missing as well and my phone is the HTC EVO 4G... Storm id is LaHoney98. I would like to know if I should wait this out before buying a new register...
Try restarting your device to see if it comes back.
Also sometimes items move around, check around and make sure it is not hiding behind something.
check your inventory to make sure it did not get stored. (you will a little #1 by the cash register in the store, if you have one stored)