PDA

View Full Version : Please change the new gem sale popups!!!

cakeandpie
06-23-11, 09:48 PM
Please, please, PLEASE change the new gem sale popups and have them popup RIGHT when you open the game like they used to! I never know when they are going to pop up, so I CONSTANTLY tap on them because my finger is dropping to tap on something else and the popup suddenly appears. I have in-app purchases turned off so I never actually buy anything, but it causes a delay while the game "processes" and a fair amount of the time (20-30%), the "processing" window never goes away and I have to press the home button and re-start the game.

PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE change it back!!

xSnowyOwlx
06-23-11, 11:14 PM
I've already posted many times and I don't think it will ever change. It's usually about a 3 minute wait when the processing window won't go away and it frankly irritates me but since the sales are currently never-ending I just have to sit through it.

rubine
06-23-11, 11:48 PM
I hate the Pop Ups very much:
for the gems, for other play such as world war, which I will never play in my life and so on...

farmer_vv
06-29-11, 08:09 AM
Can't agree more!! The gem sales pop-up isnso annoying I am lossing my patient on the game........ Ever I loved the weekly item update, the pop up is way too irritating!!

mattdiner
06-29-11, 08:46 AM
They just appear at some random point in the middle of doing something. It gets really annoying when I'm in the middle of something and all of a sudden this pop-up appears.

logon2k
06-30-11, 10:59 PM
I play Bakery Story and also have a problem with these pop ups. I know it is not a bug, but a marketing technique on the part of Team lava to sell gems. I would never buy gems because they seem to get used even when I don't want to use them. I try to cook something and the response time varies and sometimes it quickly uses five gems to either quickly cook brownies or bring them back from being spoiled. I wish the gems were stored in a place that requires you to go to the My Gifts menu and several steps. How about an undo button that will allow you to undo that last mistake. We can only wish.