PDA

View Full Version : my cashier is missing and customers stuck at door

pinkygrl1827
06-23-11, 09:00 PM
My cashier just disappeared and all the people are stopping at the door. I restarted my phone but it didn't work, any suggestions

rjeffbeck
06-23-11, 09:03 PM
mine too....whats up with this

MurJo
06-23-11, 09:08 PM
Me too, pls help me.

xSnowyOwlx
06-23-11, 09:20 PM
Ok, for the 1st 2 people, the reason the cashier isn't showing is because you've blocked the door off. When the door is blocked nobody comes in and the cashier isn't there.

For MurJo, the cashier is hidden behind the chocolate cake. The register is right by the door and the chocolate cake on the counter right next to the register is blocking off most of the cashier from you seeing her.

pinkygrl1827
06-23-11, 09:21 PM
Yea I blocked the door so my rating would stop dropping.

Moshies
06-23-11, 09:24 PM
Ok, for the 1st 2 people, the reason the cashier isn't showing is because you've blocked the door off. When the door is blocked nobody comes in and the cashier isn't there.

For MurJo, the cashier is hidden behind the chocolate cake. The register is right by the door and the chocolate cake on the counter right next to the register is blocking off most of the cashier from you seeing her.

I didn't have mine blocked and I'm having the same problem.....what's ur answer there?

pinkygrl1827
06-23-11, 09:24 PM
Ive noticed a lot of my neighbors cashiers are gone

Moshies
06-23-11, 09:26 PM
Ive noticed a lot of my neighbors cashiers are gone

Same here.

victorious83
06-23-11, 09:31 PM
my cashier disappeared :(

crossgrip
06-23-11, 09:31 PM
Had to spend 40,000 on a new cash register because mine vanished. 20 gems lost due to this glitch. I never moved the original register from game start. And, if it was still there but hidden, then why are my customers leaving at the doorway?

Moshies
06-23-11, 09:39 PM
Had to spend 40,000 on a new cash register because mine vanished. 20 gems lost due to this glitch. I never moved the original register from game start. And, if it was still there but hidden, then why are my customers leaving at the doorway?

Im not spending 40k for another one, they better fix it so we dont have to buy a new one. With all these bugs and stuff lately makes me not wanna play it anymore.

jilldroid
06-23-11, 09:49 PM

My cash register is missing as well. Ugh. Where the heck did you buy a new one from? I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Momofenvy
06-23-11, 10:07 PM

Yep, mine too. I hope it is fixed soon. Frustrating.....

popgunsmom
06-23-11, 10:15 PM
Same happened to me today....had to also buy a new one. Kinda crummy

goldenswan1
06-23-11, 10:23 PM
My cashier disappared. Can not find for buying new one either.

MurJo
06-23-11, 10:26 PM

No, yesterday my cashier and the chocolate cake stay together..still in the morning, 3 hours ago, my cashier was there, suddenly the game is frozen, then my cashier is display.

Imadesi2
06-23-11, 10:28 PM
Same here! I only blocked door after it happened to keep my rating from dropping further. I watched the people stand there, wait, and then brokenhearted walked out! I hope they fix soon. This just happened 15 minutes ago.

Imadesi2
06-23-11, 10:31 PM
Someone said second one you can buy is Just for looks and doesn't function. I looked to make sure I hadn't or the game hadn't stored mine and there were not even any to buy listed.

lgeniel
06-23-11, 10:39 PM
SO AM I!!!!!!
I'm very embarrassed by Bakery Story. Logged in my bakery,disappeared cash register that is only one. Last register can't selling, so I couldn't selling it. But it removed. So I bought one, but it couldn't rotate originally. What happen at my bakery? I've been using Nexus one.

ClumsySusan
06-23-11, 10:41 PM
My hostess disappeared as well. =(

Leilastorm8
06-23-11, 10:47 PM
my register is missing and my customers cannot come in. My hearts are dropping

xSnowyOwlx
06-23-11, 10:51 PM
I didn't have mine blocked and I'm having the same problem.....what's ur answer there?

Really? The reason I was able to tell them that is because I checked their Bakeries. I am currently looking at yours right now and the door is blocked with a flower pot while the cash register is up against the wall 1 space in from the corner so you can't see the cashier. Did you just fix this or something else?

xSnowyOwlx
06-23-11, 10:52 PM
my register is missing and my customers cannot come in. My hearts are dropping

Did you just buy a new register and block off the door? The reason I'm able to answer people is because I keep putting their IDs in and looking at the Bakery. You have a purple table in front of the door and the register is right behind it.

Nstamper22
06-23-11, 10:54 PM
Mine was missing too. So I bought another register and it doesn't even rotate 360? like the other register did. I can't place it where my old one was because of it's lack of rotation. :/

xSnowyOwlx
06-23-11, 10:54 PM

I keep looking at everybody's bakery and I can see 2 cash registers in your bakery. I don't know what is going on but it sucks that Group Magma hasn't had time to see these threads yet - looks like it will have to wait until Friday when they are on here.

Moshies
06-23-11, 10:55 PM
Really? The reason I was able to tell them that is because I checked their Bakeries. I am currently looking at yours right now and the door is blocked with a flower pot while the cash register is up against the wall 1 space in from the corner so you can't see the cashier. Did you just fix this or something else?

Nope i am looking at BS right now on my phone and there is still no register.

xSnowyOwlx
06-23-11, 10:55 PM

From what I'm seeing it's right next to the 3 drink mixers.

yakiebi
06-23-11, 10:57 PM
i can't find my cash register too!
plz. help T T when it'll come back?
i've no money to buy a new one!!
this is worse than food lost before.

hello77kitty
06-23-11, 10:59 PM
Yes I am also having this problem! It just disappeared a few minutes ago and I had to purchase a new one. It doesn't rotate 360 degrees either :(

bmc9eq
06-23-11, 10:59 PM
ok obviously something is wrong. My register went missing too...idk I thought it was me but its not! Hopefully this will be fix soon.

zanish64
06-23-11, 11:00 PM
I loss my cashier machine. Help me

xSnowyOwlx
06-23-11, 11:00 PM
I hope nobody else spends coins to get another register for this because you all do have the registers when I visit your shops.

xSnowyOwlx
06-23-11, 11:03 PM
Yes I am also having this problem! It just disappeared a few minutes ago and I had to purchase a new one. It doesn't rotate 360 degrees either :(

Wish you hadn't purchased the new one until after GM could get on here because there is quite obviously a glitch and this is the 2nd person I've seen who has bought a new one. I saw 2 of them in another.

hello77kitty
06-23-11, 11:04 PM
Will they refund us coins? Or atleast give us a register that rotates 360!

TKGracie
06-23-11, 11:04 PM
Mine is missing also. Obviously this only affects SOME people, not all. But it still sucks for those it does since there's not much that can be done without teamlava support fixing the glitch :( . If it matters what kind of platform we're using, I'm on android 2.2. Hopefully this issue is resolved soon.

xSnowyOwlx
06-23-11, 11:08 PM
hello77kitty, I just looked at your Bakery and it's odd since I do only see 1 register. In crossgrip's bakery there are 2 that sit opposite of each other.

Now, here's the interesting thing: when I've rotated my cash register the cashier will rotate with it. Your cash register is rotated facing towards the door and the cashier is facing towards the rest of the bakery so that leads me to believe that the 2 registers are sitting on top of each other which is a glitch. I believe that because you can only have 1 cashier so multiple registers are just sitting there (in Fashion we do get more cashiers).

xSnowyOwlx
06-23-11, 11:10 PM
Here's an idea, how about everybody who is having this issue put down what device they are using and if you can, take a picture of what you see. I don't have time to upload the pictures or I would show you all your shops as I can see when I visit.

Since there appears to only be GM monitoring the forums you'll probably have to wait until later today.

Moshies
06-23-11, 11:13 PM
hello77kitty, I just looked at your Bakery and it's odd since I do only see 1 register. In crossgrip's bakery there are 2 that sit opposite of each other.

Now, here's the interesting thing: when I've rotated my cash register the cashier will rotate with it. Your cash register is rotated facing towards the door and the cashier is facing towards the rest of the bakery so that leads me to believe that the 2 registers are sitting on top of each other which is a glitch. I believe that because you can only have 1 cashier so multiple registers are just sitting there (in Fashion we do get more cashiers).

Exactly what device are you looking at our shops on??

KKGG
06-23-11, 11:13 PM
My whole cash register and cashier vanished!! Using andriod OS

I hope this is fixed soon, I dont have enough coins to buy another cash register to replace the one that disappeared so if not fixed soon, I guess I cant play anymore.

xSnowyOwlx
06-23-11, 11:14 PM
Exactly what device are you looking at our shops on??

I'm on an iPod Touch 3 running 4.3.3 and using the latest update of Bakery Story.

Juliebean1
06-23-11, 11:29 PM
I have also lost mine. I tried uninstalling and then installing again to no avail. I don't have anything blocked nor did I but, I moved things way away from the door anyway. Nothing has worked. I am using my HTC Inspire.

cherrychip
06-23-11, 11:30 PM
Yes I had the same problem , I log into my bakery my cash register was gone ,I restarted my phone it did not show back up ...so I bought a new one cost me 40 000 grrr and now I can't position it the same as the one I have before , when I rotate it only turns in 2 position it won't turn all the way around . What is going on

cherrychip
06-23-11, 11:40 PM
You find the cash register listed in with the tables , and it is for show if you have 2 of them because you only have one sales person . I bought one tonight it work my people are coming back in but it annoyed me that I had to spend 40,000.

cherrychip
06-23-11, 11:43 PM
My cash register is missing as well. Ugh. Where the heck did you buy a new one from? I can't seem to find it anywhere.

You find them in the list with the tables .

cherrychip
06-23-11, 11:55 PM
Mine was missing too. So I bought another register and it doesn't even rotate 360? like the other register did. I can't place it where my old one was because of it's lack of rotation. :/

Same here I bought a new one it won't turn 360 so now either my girl is in the way or I have to have it facing the counter then there is no room for my girl to stand so you can see her .I don't want to move it to another spot because I like where I had it , but it faces the wrong way now grr.

cherrychip
06-24-11, 12:04 AM
I hope nobody else spends coins to get another register for this because you all do have the registers when I visit your shops.

You see one because I bought a new one as many of us bought new machines because the people would not come in they just stand at the door then go away and your rating drops . But the new machine does not rotate 360 .go to my bakery and tell me how many machine you see I see one it cost me 40,000

rosinha1101
06-24-11, 12:09 AM
me 2, quite disappointed about this situation.......

rosinha1101
06-24-11, 12:18 AM
TO CROSSGRIP : i've wasted 4USD to buy gems and get 40000 coins to buy a new register, but still no shopkeeper and customers appear.....>.<

nita23
06-24-11, 12:28 AM
My cash register is gone too & rating dropped to ten. I don't even see where I can purchase a new one under design tab. Why?

LinaSnow
06-24-11, 12:40 AM
My cashier and register is also missing! I just spruced my Bakery up, rotated the dishes out, same old stuff. Came back an hour or two later and wow, my register is gone. I have no intention of replacing it until I see what is said about the issue, though in the meantime my Bakery's heart rate is dropping to a flatline. I hope my dishes don't spoil either. I do not place anything in front of the door as I lose dishes that way. I didn't sell my register either. I would really like to know what's going on.

~LinaSnow, the Cerulean Cafe, Droid R2-D2, 2.2

ButterflyGirl30
06-24-11, 12:53 AM
Mine to I bought a new one.

ababe888
06-24-11, 01:01 AM
Me too! I bought a new one but the new one can't be rotated to the direction I want!!!
This is very frustrating and cost me $40,000.

lilmissdanae
06-24-11, 02:45 AM
mine is missing too but there are none showing up for sale in the tables section... dont know what to do!!!!

busybbee
06-24-11, 02:58 AM

Hi - you can find the cash register in the Tables tab - scroll all the way to the last section, between the Pink table and Ornate table.

But I wouldn't rush out and get a new one yet though, since everyone else seems to be having same problem.

Cheers, busybbee

busybbee
06-24-11, 03:01 AM
Ya. It gets that way with my tab too - now you see it, now you don't - have to play hide & seek (exit game and re-enter several times at different times of day) to catch it and once you have it, better do what you need to before it disappears again for another half a day or so !

busybbee
06-24-11, 03:04 AM
mine is missing too but there are none showing up for sale in the tables section... dont know what to do!!!!

Ya. It gets that way with my tab too - now you see it, now you don't - have to play hide & seek (exit game and re-enter several times at different times of day) to catch it and once you have it, better do what you need to before it disappears again for another half a day or so !

Have same problem with the new Candy wall .... now you see it , next you don't !

Good luck !

sweetiez27
06-24-11, 03:14 AM
OMG im so not happy, mine and my daughters bakery story on our ipods are stuffed. her register keeps getting moved back to the door to close her bakery and mine is stuck in front of my door and is invisible. i bought a new register hoping that i could sell the other one but it hasnt worked. hope this is all fixed up soon as it looks like alot of other ppl are having this problem too.....

sweetiez27
06-24-11, 03:17 AM
oh if there is anyone on here that can fix the problem my storm8 id is sweetiez 27 and her storm8 id is taylorw99.

SHAQaDELIC
06-24-11, 03:20 AM
While I was in the middle of redesigning my shop, buying and storing items until I am ready to expand again...on returning to the shop for customers, I discovered my register and cashier missing, I then downloaded Fashion Story to get free gems but even that didn't help cause I never got the gems...now my 1st though was I mistakenly sold my register, but after reading above messages, I think it's something to do with Bakery Story...please fix ASAP so I can return to happy customers :)

krabix
06-24-11, 03:27 AM
Same problem here...

IslandGypsy
06-24-11, 04:06 AM
Same problem here. This is why I will never buy any gems...too many issues with all the games.

SHAQaDELIC
06-24-11, 04:47 AM
@ IslandGypsy, right!!!...so true!!!

yurikitten
06-24-11, 06:05 AM
Mine is too my cash register just vanished XD

Justcari
06-24-11, 06:30 AM
Ive got no register or cashier, tons of food. Blocked door so not to flatline, no option to buy another register...im gonna scream!! Id is Justcari and im at level 19

cakebaby214
06-24-11, 06:33 AM
Mine is also gone and the door is not blocked. I don't know how to buy a new cash register, as it is not under decorations, tables, surfaces, etc. Where did you find it? Mine was gone by midnight last night. It seems that everyone is suddenly missing their cashier today...

stbranch
06-24-11, 06:35 AM
I am glad to know it is not just my cashier that has gone missing. It happened yesterday evening.

sand31
06-24-11, 06:35 AM
My cash register is gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cubbish
06-24-11, 06:52 AM
Phew, not just me then!

camaj90
06-24-11, 06:54 AM
Mine is gone too. It was there last night. What's the deal!

camaj90
06-24-11, 06:55 AM
I'm @ level 34

IJR26
06-24-11, 06:58 AM
Same here, It definitely is a app glitch. If your customer count is starting to drop i suggest you block your door off in the meantime until the bug is fixed

duduani
06-24-11, 06:58 AM
My cashier and cash register has gone missing.. when I completed level 23.. I was expecting another stove but instead the cashier and cash register went missing.
How do we fix this ? Or we just stop playing all the games ?

evanb84
06-24-11, 07:05 AM
Anyone notice this happened to registers pointed in a certain direction? And new registers do not swivel in 4 directions, just one, I had to move my new one just to sell to customers.

sand31
06-24-11, 07:12 AM
I'm very disgusted with the whole missing cash register deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fix it now please and thanx

SheRose
06-24-11, 08:03 AM
Does anyone know if they are working on this at all?

GroupMagma
06-24-11, 08:12 AM
This issue should now be fixed (as per the announcement at the top of the forums). Please restart your device or force-close/re-open the app to see the changes.

Rachael98
06-24-11, 08:12 AM
This seems to be a known Android bug

MurJo
06-24-11, 08:41 AM
I lost it , then i bought new one, and now my old cashier be back, i sell this new, and get back only 4000...can i get back all.

xSnowyOwlx
06-24-11, 08:52 AM
@MurJo, that's what sucks is when you sell something you'll always get less than what you paid for in this game.

xSnowyOwlx
06-24-11, 08:55 AM
You see one because I bought a new one as many of us bought new machines because the people would not come in they just stand at the door then go away and your rating drops . But the new machine does not rotate 360 .go to my bakery and tell me how many machine you see I see one it cost me 40,000

Sorry, I'm not going to go to someone's Bakery when I am asleep. That's why I said I didn't have time to post pictures, it was already past midnight my time and I was heading off to sleep.