PDA

View Full Version : Cash register disappeared ??

regisrules89
06-23-11, 08:52 PM
I was redecorating my bakery when I got a series of "out of sync" messages, and after re-starting the game, my cash register was gone. I eventually bought a new one, but it will only turn two directions. :( any ideas?

Also... Unrelated, but I still don't have easy appliances in my menu and can't send parts to neighbors. ?

hunnybun21
06-23-11, 09:50 PM
Mine disappeared too! WTH! My heart rating went down to 34 before I realized people we getting stuck at the door. I went around to other bakeries and it seemed like everyone is having the same problem so, hopefully they fix it soon! Do you have Android? I do and dont see the easy ovens either. I think its only for iPhones right now :-/

mysteriluv
06-23-11, 11:12 PM
My bakery game went out of sync and now my cash register disappear and I don't know how to get it back my level dropped please help me

bigdaddio
06-23-11, 11:42 PM
I checked it out a bit and it appears to me that all registers facing one of the 2 directions that u can't turn now r all gone...and tough luck for us cuz 40,000 coins for a new one....how r we suppose to know if r register was facing the wrong direction they would delete it....I am so irritated...mine was taken to...all the ones facing the right way were not take....I don't know if even mailing teamlava is worth it...they screw me all the time and never have tried to help me...I am an idiot...cuz I love playing this game I have spent hundreds of dollars...u would think they would care about there customers who pay cabs for there games but they don't...they should care weather or not u pay cash though...I have never seen or self with a worse customer service (or lack there of) then with teamlava....I expect one day to be kicked off for complaining to much...I think I am bad press...which is sad cuz all they would have to do is pretend to care and I would b there best advertisement....lol

bigdaddio
06-23-11, 11:43 PM
Oh and no Android does not have easy oven...we Android users r all left out on that one...

nmishii
06-23-11, 11:55 PM
My cash register disappeared also. Just noticed it about 15 min ago and my heart rating was at 10. I did not get an out of sync nor was I redecorating. I went in to return tips and serves my cookies that were done about an hour ago. Also counted how many servings I had on each counter as a result of reading another post. I can't find it and bought one for $40K. I had to rearrange a couple of items to place it where people can get to it, since it also won't turn in the direction I had it.

Samsung EPIC 4G

kats2882
06-24-11, 04:10 AM
Where is the cash register for purchase? Mine was gone when I woke up and my heart rating is down to 10.

cwmw
06-24-11, 05:51 AM
QQ it wont turn to the direction i had it either

feliciagant
06-24-11, 06:03 AM
Mine dissappeared to what do I do? I don't have enough money to buy a new cash reg.?

jennybaby1971
06-24-11, 07:09 AM
I have lost my Register and I don't even see any in my Items to buy... Anyone know where to find the register...... Thanks

leherndon
06-24-11, 07:21 AM
My cash register has also disappeared in the same way that regisrules89's did. Has anyone figured out a way to fix it yet?

camaj90
06-24-11, 07:22 AM
I have lost my Register and I don't even see any in my Items to buy... Anyone know where to find the register...... Thanks

I'm having the same problem! What can we do?

evanb84
06-24-11, 07:27 AM
I'm having the same problem! What can we do?

Buy a new register, under tables, towards the end, or wait to see if they fix it, which I'm noticing, sadly, as I used to defend them, they really don't care. At least it doesn't cost gems for a new one.

bigdaddio
06-24-11, 08:43 AM
Woke up this morning and old register was back....****....now I have 2. That sux...my happy customers were not happy last nite..It was like 26 so I had to get one now I just straight out 40k....this sux

leherndon
06-24-11, 09:25 AM
My cash register just returned! Completely shut down your Bakery Store app and restart it. Hopefully yours will be there too!

regisrules89
06-24-11, 10:30 AM
Thanks for the info, everybody! My register is back this morning too. How weird.

nita23
06-24-11, 05:10 PM
I got my cash register back, but my person is there. How do I solve this problem? Or is anyone else having this issue

nita23
06-24-11, 05:11 PM
Correction.. my person is NOT there

dasym
06-24-11, 06:04 PM
Mine is gone too and my customers are leaving!

GroupMagma
06-24-11, 06:16 PM
Is the path from your door to your register blocked at all? Or is the space behind your register blocked? This is usually the cause when the register is there but the Chef is not.

jaimieee
06-25-11, 11:23 PM
my register disappeared... then i bought a new one. then it reappeared... -_-;;