PDA

View Full Version : Prepping your Summer wardrobe in Fashion Story

GroupMagma
06-23-11, 07:28 PM
Check out the Fun in the Sun collection, which will be added soon to Fashion Story!

http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad218/NormantheFarmer/summerdress.png

Granted, our lovely Southern Hemisphere users might not find this to be appropriate attire at the moment, but we hope they get into the spirit of the season anyway. :D

driftboutique
06-23-11, 07:30 PM
We can all meet together at the equator :)

bobbyrae
06-23-11, 08:10 PM
Ooooooh yellow :)

meowmee33
06-23-11, 09:03 PM
Hi group magma, will there be any new updates for bakery and restaurant story?

redbites
06-23-11, 09:06 PM
Hi group magma, will there be any new updates for bakery and restaurant story?
There should be an update tommorow for Restaurant and bakery which I am really excited for!!

kinzlee
06-23-11, 09:46 PM
I like this one

seastripes
06-23-11, 11:35 PM
yay for new clothes!! thanks GM

sissy8
06-24-11, 06:03 AM
let the sunshine in :)

sugarlump12
06-26-11, 05:16 AM
Why has it only showed up on my iPhone, but not my iPad? The outfit nor the new items are there

xSnowyOwlx
06-26-11, 12:35 PM
Why has it only showed up on my iPhone, but not my iPad? The outfit nor the new items are there

They roll out slowly so your iPad has to wait a while longer. I'm disappointed that I haven't gotten them in my 2 favorite games (Bakery and Fashion) while I did receive the updates in the other 4. It didn't make sense to me but oh, well. If I don't receive them by Tuesday I'll have to send them another email to ask about it.

CafeNatasha
06-26-11, 04:45 PM
Im an Android user and I just started Fashion Story. It seems as if everything sells WAY TO FAST! I've had my door closed for like 2 days trying to stock up. I filled all of my racks and tables opened my door and left the game for not even 5 minutes and when I came back and everything had been sold! Has anyone else experienced this also ?

driftboutique
06-26-11, 05:32 PM
Im an Android user and I just started Fashion Story. It seems as if everything sells WAY TO FAST! I've had my door closed for like 2 days trying to stock up. I filled all of my racks and tables opened my door and left the game for not even 5 minutes and when I came back and everything had been sold! Has anyone else experienced this also ?

Yeah, this is a known bug. There are a couple of threads about this that you can find with search, but the short answer is to try blocking your cash register instead of the door. When you unblock you will not experience the fast selling bug. Good luck! :)

caswell
06-27-11, 11:18 AM
Why have I not had this update?? I am level 55 and normally always get my update for my iPhone on Fridays. I have got my bakery & restaurant (given up on all the other games - too easy and too boring now, sorry), but no summer wardrobe!! Asked some of my neighbors because I have seen the yellow sundresses in their shops but I definately do not have these! WHY? - please advise me

flowless
06-27-11, 11:22 AM
Why have I not had this update?? I am level 55 and normally always get my update for my iPhone on Fridays. I have got my bakery & restaurant (given up on all the other games - too easy and too boring now, sorry), but no summer wardrobe!! Asked some of my neighbors because I have seen the yellow sundresses in their shops but I definately do not have these! WHY? - please advise me

some updates roll slower for some players

if u dont get them by the next update email them
happened to me once on bakery story update came 4 days late

also u can also force clse ur app

caswell
06-27-11, 11:29 AM
Force close my app??
What is this? Why would I do it & how do I? Thanx

ambre85
06-27-11, 11:34 AM
I ve post a topic on this subject, is france in the southeen hemisphere? Bcoz i don t have this new dress.. Ans the rabbit sofa... And the fancy changing room... And some mannequins.. Many things in fact!!!

caswell
06-27-11, 11:36 AM
Not just me then!! I am in England. Assumed the bunny sofa was from a magic box? Maybe not.

ambre85
06-27-11, 11:42 AM
I think no bcoz many players just have it yesterday so i think there is too many things at the same time thanks to the update... Some of thems have tols me that they had some stuff into a SURPRUSE BOX! but I don t have it anymore... So bored... 

caswell
06-27-11, 11:47 AM
I think no bcoz many players just have it yesterday so i think there is too many things at the same time thanks to the update... Some of thems have tols me that they had some stuff into a SURPRUSE BOX! but I don t have it anymore... So bored... 

Not good when you've been playing for a ling time & you don't get the 'specials' or the new stuff. Long time players need to be rewarded for their loyalty.

CafeNatasha
06-27-11, 05:22 PM
Yeah, this is a known bug. There are a couple of threads about this that you can find with search, but the short answer is to try blocking your cash register instead of the door. When you unblock you will not experience the fast selling bug. Good luck! :)

Thanks Hun! I will give it a try. I just unblocked my door before I came on here, so Im going to wait until my orders are ready before I go back in. Push notifications aren't working either but im sure they are aware of that also. I will let you know if your advice works :)

kooky panda
06-27-11, 06:32 PM
Not just me then!! I am in England. Assumed the bunny sofa was from a magic box? Maybe not.
Bunny sofa is from box. When i have not gotten update on Friday. I get it on Tuesday but do not always get pop up of new update. Keep checking everyday. Hope it hits you 2morrow.

fsshlmsh
06-27-11, 09:12 PM
Why aren't my Fashion story and Bakery story update?? I turn off my iPhone several times, but those games are not updated. So I cannot make any new things. Moreover, I wanted Rolita Display, and I bought and spent good amount of stones. Will you do something about update??????