PDA

View Full Version : I don't understand the 'CLOSET'

sufer002
06-23-11, 11:16 AM
I have been playing for a little while, but I have no idea how to use the Closet. Can anon give me some of the basics? Thanks!!!

xSnowyOwlx
06-23-11, 11:47 AM
The closet is simply where you get to dress up the avatar. The avatar is sadly only seen when people visit your boutique at the opening screen. It would be nice if they could make the avatar be at one of the registers, though.

Some of the items in the closet cost gems and others cost coins. Most of these can't be sold in the game although that would be nice as it would give us more of a variety. When people open the special box (is it Magic in this game?) some of the items are for the closet but that's 24 gems a go and you don't know if you'll get what you want.

Rachael98
06-23-11, 02:05 PM
However, it can be quite fun just designing your avatar; even if you don't want to spend gems, just don't save the changes.

Sugarbaby36
06-27-11, 10:37 AM
Your closet is designed for your Avatar. You can choose items to dress her up. Some of the items cost "coins" and other items cost in gems. They will come out of your totals. When people come to visit your boutique, the first thing that they see is your Avatar before they actually enter your store. It is just a fun thing but you have to make her into a DIVA. ;)

deez86
07-17-11, 07:22 PM
I can't find "CLOSET" in my android. Please help.

kooky panda
07-17-11, 07:33 PM
I can't find "CLOSET" in my android. Please help.
Android does not have closet option right now.

kooky panda
07-17-11, 07:34 PM
Android does not have closet option right now.

Here is thread on this

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?13402-Unable-to-customize-avatar-on-Fashion-Story-for-droid&highlight=Closet