PDA

View Full Version : Restart

Unregistered
09-10-10, 07:25 PM
I want to restart the game again how do i do that please make a update for it ****fix the bugs**** pleeassee

Unregistered
09-16-10, 07:24 AM
I want to restart the game again how do i do that please make a update for it ****fix the bugs**** pleeassee

Same problem here

Miwasatoshi
09-17-10, 01:21 PM
There should be a resetting option... I totally meseed mine up because I didn't know what I was doing.... I can wait a long time to get everything back to the way it supposed to be or reset. I'll take the reset option.. thank you very much... :)

Hopefully, TeamLava can implement this as soon as possible... Until then, I'll just wait until they do... I hate my city... hmmm is there a way you can implement a nuke / totally burning down a city before you reset and see the city in chaos? that would be cool

Unregistered
09-17-10, 02:14 PM
You could simply stick all your items into the vault and rebuild that way. Then you won't have to repurchase the items. I also use the vault to free up land when all squares are full, and want to change an area or add a better building. Hope that helps.

MiwaSatoshi
09-17-10, 11:12 PM
well, I sold everything before finding out about the inventory option... now I have no mula, no buildings, nothing.... again... noobies at work ;)