PDA

View Full Version : Shoppers clothing

shaneUK
06-23-11, 08:23 AM
Why do none of the "shoppers" wear what you are selling? It would be great to see them all wandering around in items that are for sale in your shop, rather than random items.

And "more" shoppers - rather than having twins/triplets/quads or more - I think I have 7-8 of the same "character" in at the moment.

xokay
06-23-11, 09:22 AM
It would be a lot of work to make that many different avatars. It just isn't realistic to expect Teamlava to produce that many different looking characters coming in and out.

xokay
06-23-11, 09:23 AM
It would be impossible to create an avatar with every combination of clothing, and they'd have to continually produce new ones to keep up with the new clothing they made.

Rachael98
06-23-11, 02:39 PM
It would be impossible to create an avatar with every combination of clothing, and they'd have to continually produce new ones to keep up with the new clothing they made.

A few styles would work though.

driftboutique
06-23-11, 03:26 PM
A few styles would work though.

I agree, I don't think they need to get into every permutation, but it would be nice to have some variation on the customers. They're a pretty indistinguishable mob right now. I've often thought this, but never brought it up because it's not the highest priority for me. It's definitely a nice idea though.

swati
06-24-11, 04:00 PM
I agree it would be nice to have more variation in the shoppers, though not the biggest priority. I don't necessarily want them to be wearing the clothes available in the store though - I mean in real life I rarely wear clothes from the shop I've bought them in to the same shop...

charyvonne
06-24-11, 08:56 PM
to be honest, i don't think that anything should be impossible for Team Lava, especially since a lot of us are supporting them and buying Gems with our hard-earned money. more avatars WOULD be really nice :)

Lycoriae
06-29-11, 04:42 PM
I'd rather not have the lag and extra memory that generating a new outfit for each character that walked into my store would cause. I don't think it would be that complicated programming-wise, but more features does not always = more fun.

shannonlaforme
07-01-11, 11:38 AM
I disagree as well, respectfully of course, that it's not a priority. And the "customers" in Fashion are a wonderful mix of races, unlike in Bakery which I think SHOULD be a priority for Team Lava to rectify. I do see where you're coming from though ShaneUK about the twins/triplets and quads, I too laugh and try to count how many of a specific avatar are in my store and the most has been 7 at one time lol