PDA

View Full Version : Make your own hair! Where?!?

caligurl133
06-23-11, 07:28 AM
Someone recently told me that in fashion story u can make ur own hair style by doing hair>>design>>magic box. Now this person is a level 44 and I'm a level 6 does that mean it's only for high level players? I don't know? Plz send me an answer soon! :cool:

kooky panda
06-23-11, 07:55 AM
Someone recently told me that in fashion story u can make ur own hair style by doing hair>>design>>magic box. Now this person is a level 44 and I'm a level 6 does that mean it's only for high level players? I don't know? Plz send me an answer soon! :cool:

The only thing I can think that they are talking about is in the store you can purchase the magic box. 24 gems you get a random item. There is the lady gaga hair that I think is the rare item that comes from the box ( or 2nd).
You can also get the bubble dress, bubble purse, stockings and blue dress.

You do need to be careful when purchasing any of the boxes in the games, because you cannot pick and your chances of the getting the rare items is really low.
You can search on the forum for threads that people have posted showing some the items out of the box.

xokay
06-23-11, 07:57 AM
You can select from a number of styles and colour by clicking on the green "closet" icon in the bottom right corner of the screen. It's for any player. The Magic Box costs real money, so I hope this person wasn't trying to trick you into spending your money on a Magic Box with only the a certain chance of ending up with the bow hair-style. Be careful.