PDA

View Full Version : Upgrade Suggestions

Kissme City
09-10-10, 01:30 PM
There needs to be more expansion upgrade levels or the ability to add adjoining cities in the North, South, East, and West (like in We Rule). I have already maxed out and had only been playing for a little more than a week. Also additional building options for businesses such as a hospital, grocery store, beauty salon, car dealership, nightclub, amusement park, pizza store, etc. Businesses should also earn money and residences provide taxes. There should be more strategy placed on the balance of making your population happy versus the number of career options/businesses versus homes/recreation/entertainment options.

Unregistered
09-11-10, 11:53 AM
^^ Those are some great ideas! The game is great so far! 360 degress and reduced city cash would be awesome! Five dollars for 24 cash? Maybe 50 city cash would be a better beneficial- demand balance. Another thing is and 8 hour product. PLEASE. It's perfect for before bed and before school. Another thing is, please reduce building costs. 1,500,000 coins for one NY Town Home? 400,000 for a car shop? It just reduces anything else we can buy to enhance our cities. Plus, the contracts scroll is tedious. I suggest you increase 3 contracts a page, to 5 or 6. I spend alot of time just scroll to the last page. Again, the game is great! I do appreciate what you guys got so far :D

Unregistered
09-12-10, 08:11 PM
I too would like to see a variety of new buildings (why a pet hospital but not a Human one?), but there is also a problem with the limited gifts - I have seen far too many cities made up of Cozy Houses and Cafes!!!!! Could we have a variety of gifts available? For instance when introducing new buildings?

Stoffershorty
09-13-10, 07:16 AM
It's probably just me being lazy but a button to collect all the properties cleaned in the home town (and clean all homes available in another user's town too) would be very welcome.

fumundamyballz
09-15-10, 12:24 AM
I would love to see some animation added to the game for visual interest. Maybe just cars and people walking around the city as it is growing.
I would also like to see more interesting additions maybe variations on existing items like more various trees.
? Bridge
? Flags to add to buildings
? Personalized items like a monument or sign with your city name on it.
? A road-race track (motorcycle road-racing) not Nascar.
? Airplanes or airfield
? email me I could go on forever. In fact I'm a graphic designer with a background in children's games and puzzles so hire me I'm looking for an employer to work with. The economy is in the dumper right now :(
Oh Speaking of dumper how about a city dump with changing items. Maybe a "green" eco-friendly recycling center or dump. City's make a lot of waste. Maybe if you have too many factories the sky starts to get smoggy, more homes or balanced environment and it clears up.
emailto:lucky8design@me.com

Unregistered
09-15-10, 02:40 AM
I would like to see more stores...for example:icecream/dessert shop, bowling alley, restaurants, amusement park, football field, shopping mall, pizzeria, sushi, boating docks, car dealership, bars, video rental store, flower shop to name a few.

I would also like to see more diversity in the game. If one could have the option to create a city of there dreams like new york city, a miami or even china the sky would be the limit. This game has potential to be epic. Thanks

-rss