PDA

View Full Version : Quests: What are they and what do they look like??

corinneb1
06-22-11, 09:42 PM
I see a lot of discussion going on around quests?

I have been struggling with updates so suspect i have been left out of the loop.

I have an iphone 4 - does this version support the quests?

Help!

xSnowyOwlx
06-23-11, 12:30 AM
The quests aren't worth searching for at all. You spend more coins ON the quests than you get in return.

Some people have them on different games. I got them on 2: Farm - 1 quest and Bakery - I believe it's 10 quests now.

I have an iPod Touch 3 with the latest software and I don't really care about the quests at all. Some people have them in Fashion, some in Restaurant, etc.

xSnowyOwlx
06-23-11, 12:31 AM
I am, however, completing them so they'll go away because there is still a slight glitch in them where they still flash NEW! when you open the game and that takes up the left corner of the screen.

lovelyrhn
06-28-11, 08:10 PM
Go away I deleted bakery story for 2weeks tring to make them go away and when I installed it back it's still there

jovenal
06-28-11, 10:16 PM
Go away I deleted bakery story for 2weeks tring to make them go away and when I installed it back it's still there

uninstalling and reinstalling the game back wont make any difference. If you really need to get rid of it, you need to downgrade to an older version of the game. Unfortunately if you do, you might lose the ability to build constructible appliances.

xSnowyOwlx
06-29-11, 12:28 AM
uninstalling and reinstalling the game back wont make any difference. If you really need to get rid of it, you need to downgrade to an older version of the game. Unfortunately if you do, you might lose the ability to build constructible appliances.

The only way to make them go away and completely finish the games is to complete them. I hated doing it but I finally got it done and now no more goals. Well, here's hoping at least.

Cantarella
07-06-11, 06:56 AM
The only way to make them go away and completely finish the games is to complete them. I hated doing it but I finally got it done and now no more goals. Well, here's hoping at least.

Seriously? That bites. I have to make 8 Lattes with 2 drink mixers. It's painful.

jj486
12-26-11, 10:47 AM
wait until you have to make 10 hot chocolate, and then 30, and then 20. heheh. if u didn't master hot chocolate, by the end you will. trust me.

mushroom79
12-26-11, 10:02 PM
no, its 10, then 3 x 30 then another 20 hot chocolates. I finally know why the number of customers decreased. Because they have fallen ill with sore throat from all the hot chocolate in our bakeries. Think TL needs to make a new game called Hospital Story for all the sick customers.