PDA

View Full Version : Clothing Racks

JustineThyme
06-22-11, 05:20 PM
I have shoes hanging from my clothing racks... lol I don't think they're suppose to be hanging from racks.... I have a glitch... or a shop ghost that likes to mess with my inventory from time to time. :confused: :eek:

DroidX
ID: JustineThyme

xSnowyOwlx
06-22-11, 07:15 PM
That definitely sounds like a glitch. Just looked at your shop and it is really funny to see but I don't have time to upload a pic right now. It looks funny, though.

JustineThyme
06-22-11, 10:07 PM
I decided that they are second hand shoes.... Airing out on a rack to eliminate the stink. The messed up thing is that it keeps adding shoes to that rack even though I click on a display table. I will try to upload a pic.

JustineThyme
06-22-11, 11:02 PM
http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j370/JustineThyme73/hangingshoes.jpg

Hope I did this correctly!

Here's a picture of my hanging shoes.

Don't laugh at my lack of money - I need more neighbors!
ID: JustineThyme

xSnowyOwlx
06-23-11, 12:14 AM
I notice from when I checked you moved things around a bit so did you move that rack as well or is that really supposed to be a counter?

JustineThyme
06-23-11, 12:45 AM
I have changed things around often tonight. I thought if I moved things around, it would maybe fix the glitch.

At the time, that clothes rack with the shoes, was empty. I accepted some gifts (black pumps) and clicked on a table (which already had some of the same black pumps on it)... but they went straight to that rack for some reason.

I keep trying to let the hanging shoes all sell so I can see if that fixes the rack... but whenever I try to place more black pump gifts onto a counter, they go right to that rack.

I think I'm going to try this: NOT place anymore black pumps until that rack is empty. When the rack does become empty, I'm going to put it in storage, restart my phone, pull the rack out of storage, and see if it lets me put clothes on it.

This isn't a huge deal... I just think it's funny and it looks awfully strange.

sissy8
06-23-11, 03:09 AM
i want that to:)