PDA

View Full Version : Why so different from others?

gitten
06-21-11, 06:31 PM
Farm Story is one of my favorites but in all the other games when I open them it says- you have earned xxxx amount of coins and it is lots!. In this game you have to harvest a crop or wait hours for the trees and animals to earn coins. I have been waiting more than a week to expand my farm - can't for probably another week at least. I have neighbors that water and I plant crops and haven't had them wither yet. I wish TL could speed up the game so I can build my farm like I have my other -bakery, restaurant, fashion,zoo and city. Please let me know why this is the only games that is so slow to allow you to build up coins. Thanks

kooky panda
06-21-11, 06:42 PM
Farm story was the very first game team lava put out. When I first down loaded it was not a social game. You just played by yourself. When they started putting out new games farm story went a very long time without any updates.

They are just now starting to pay attention to it .

You may want to post this under the forum section under feedback and suggestions.

gitten
06-21-11, 08:23 PM
Actually I thought that might be the problem - I have started planting different crops on a shorter time as you suggested and helps a little but really hope they update so we can move faster. Thanks for information!

wander1ust
06-21-11, 11:17 PM
Farm story was the very first game team lava put out. When I first down loaded it was not a social game. You just played by yourself. When they started putting out new games farm story went a very long time without any updates.

They are just now starting to pay attention to it .

You may want to post this under the forum section under feedback and suggestions.

Cool info. I didn't know Farm Story was the first. I found Bakery Story as a high rated free game so I downloaded that. Got Restaurant Story for the gems and got hooked and then found Farm Story. I've always been curious which games came first :)