PDA

View Full Version : My suggestions (lots of them!)

jn85
06-21-11, 05:22 PM
Suggestions:
- "Select all" and "accept all" options would help when sending and receiving gifts, I have over 300 neighbors! If not, I may stop playing as it's becoming too much work, seriously
- More gift choices to send even if I have to pay with my own coins, I mean who isn't tired of Contrast Pumps! lol
- An indicator if you have already visited and/or liked a neighbor when scrolling through neighbor list would be really helpful
- When visiting neighbors on the list, it should ALWAYS return to the last person you visited when you come back to the list. This will make leaving "likes" so much easier
- When you have four stars, it should still have a meter so you know how long before it will drop back to three stars again
- The lists of neighbors and stuff should scroll more smoothly
- Option to cancel or remove invites sent that were never accepted
- Option to move items from rack to storage (like to upgrade a rack/table)

- Higher resolution menus and opening screen. iPhone 4...helloooo? lol jk
- I see the black knee high boots on the opening screen, why can't we buy/sell those (unless I missed them)?
- There should more accessories, better necklaces, gloves, chokers, phone in hand, etc.
- Your avatar should be in the store somewhere, otherwise what's the point of customizing it? Maybe even when you visit a neighbor's store!
- More variety of customers that come into the store
- Some customers should sit on the nice chairs I bought
- There should be an "Are you sure?" confirmation screen for anything that uses gems. Sales you get from accidents won't encourage more sales.
- There should be a back or "last store visited" button. Sometimes I visit a store I like but then go somewhere else on accident and can never find that store again.

I hope this list helps. I have a lot of time on my hands now and I've played this game more than my Wii!

Rachael98
06-21-11, 05:27 PM
Wow, lots indeed:p. TL may implement sone of these, hopefully;)

jn85
06-21-11, 05:42 PM
I hope so too! I just needed to get these off my chest lol

talyon
06-21-11, 07:28 PM
I'd say they in compass the same thoughts as most users, tyvm for putting them in one post.

kikboutique
06-21-11, 07:49 PM
Great comments! Thanks 

jn85
06-22-11, 09:56 AM
Thanks you guys! I thought people would tell me I suck lol Now to check if my store is full again :/

Lioness907
06-23-11, 11:03 AM
Thank you for posting! Some were the same that I was thinking of.

shaneUK
06-23-11, 12:20 PM
Some great suggestions there, which I agree with.

One that I would like to add is the ability to move items from one rack/table to another - ie merge them if necessary. Ie, if you have two rails with the same item, able to merge them together.

Rachael98
06-23-11, 01:21 PM
Some great suggestions there, which I agree with.

One that I would like to add is the ability to move items from one rack/table to another - ie merge them if necessary. Ie, if you have two rails with the same item, able to merge them together.

I thought that this was already possible...:confused:Maybe just in RS and BS. It certainly works there.

talyon
06-23-11, 01:51 PM
I thought that this was already possible...:confused:Maybe just in RS and BS. It certainly works there.

Your saying it can be done in RS and BS How? That one can manually move food from one counter to another. I haven't tried in ages but when i did they just disappeared...

xSnowyOwlx
06-23-11, 01:55 PM
Your saying it can be done in RS and BS How? That one can manually move food from one counter to another. I haven't tried in ages but when i did they just disappeared...

You can't "manually" move in Bakery and Restaurant but if you have the same food on different counters and have no more empty counters but cook something that isn't on a counter and serve it then the chef will place all of the identical items on one counter which frees up the counters that had those multiple items on them.
In Fashion the reason we won't see this is because we get to choose where to place the items. I like this idea better and I place the items on the racks that have the same item already on them.

Rachael98
06-23-11, 01:56 PM

No, not manually, sorry. But if you have full counters, but eg. two had burgers and you needed to serve your mushroom, assuming that there wasn't already a counter with mushrooms on, you get the 2 counters of burgers merged into one when you serve.

tesive
06-25-11, 01:37 PM
I agree with most all of these suggestions! I hope TL works on these. I play this one, Restaurant Story, Bakery Story, Farm Story and City Story. Some of the comments regarding neighbors should be incorporated across all these games. It would make being a good neighbor SO much easier and faster!

bellaaprilia
06-27-11, 07:54 PM
Brilliant ideas

FlameyHawk
06-27-11, 08:03 PM
These are very nice ideas indeed.
As I read them i notice they are some of the same ideas posted by thousands of members.
These ideas really also relate to all of the games really.
Norman does read this don't worry it should not be a job to play a game ;)

evanb84
06-28-11, 06:55 AM
Suggestions:
- "Select all" and "accept all" options would help when sending and receiving gifts!

Gift all would help :)

ninjakt
07-05-11, 03:13 PM
Love the suggestions. I'm a Droid and I can't like an empty rack, yet I'll come back to my store and have likes on empty racks that have been empty since last log in. I'd love to be able to "like" a store even when the rack is empty...my tables get tips even when no one is sitting at them.

Rachael98
07-05-11, 03:16 PM
Love the suggestions. I'm a Droid and I can't like an empty rack, yet I'll come back to my store and have likes on empty racks that have been empty since last log in. I'd love to be able to "like" a store even when the rack is empty...my tables get tips even when no one is sitting at them.

No one can like an empty rack. But likes stay once a rack empties if it was liked before it became empty.

lufjou
07-07-11, 01:50 AM
And a search function (boutique name)

Rockinkitten
07-07-11, 02:29 PM
Those are great suggestions!

Rachael98
07-07-11, 02:41 PM
And a search function (boutique name)

That's a good idea.
Referring to names, I'd like to see the star rating next to them. It's not urgent, but it would be nice.

tcantrel
07-08-11, 08:09 AM
I strongly agree with and would really appreciate being able to do the following (from the comments above):

- "Select all" and "accept all" options would help when sending and receiving gifts, I have over 300 neighbors! If not, I may stop playing as it's becoming too much work, seriously
- An indicator if you have already visited and/or liked a neighbor when scrolling through neighbor list would be really helpful
- Option to cancel or remove invites sent that were never accepted
- There should be an "Are you sure?" confirmation screen for anything that uses gems. Sales you get from accidents won't encourage more sales.
- There should be a back or "last store visited" button. Sometimes I visit a store I like but then go somewhere else on accident and can never find that store again.

CristianaJoy
07-11-11, 08:11 AM
Great suggestions! I have to say I'm thrilled to see new clothes in Fashion Story. I was getting very tired of the old ones!

maryd1215
07-14-11, 06:39 AM
I totally agree with all the suggestions that have been made. I'm stating my biggest "wants" from your lists (repetition never hurts, right?) and adding two more:

1) MAKE US CONFIRM before spending gems. Accidentally bought something I didn't want with the hard earned gems and was really ticked.
2) MAKE US CONFIRM before storing an item WITH something on it. Dunce that I am, I accidentally stored a rack full of clothes this morning and, of course, lost the clothes. GRRRRR
3) An indicator that we've already tipped a neighbor (in FB on the list of neighbors there's a little icon. Once you've tipped or watered or whatever that person, the icon goes away. You can still go visit but you know you've already taken care of business). I try to go back when someone is full but I'm getting so many neighbors that it's too time consuming to have to sift through all again to find out who I missed (my memory isn't THAT good)
4) Bigger and better variety of gifts to send.
5) A "CLOSED" sign that will stop all traffic in our shops while we restock our supplies.

Thanks for listening. I hope these items can be implemented.

kutchigal
07-17-11, 06:28 AM
yes i agree with you about sending gifts, especially more gift choices getting bored of the 4 we got now

cooreygirl
07-17-11, 06:35 AM
Started making a list for posting and came across yours! Thanks for this, I agree with all your suggestions, I love playing this game and would be inclined to invest even more real cash if I could enjoy these benefits.

christyb76
07-17-11, 08:48 PM
No, RS and BS do it automatically you cannot manually move them. It would be nice if FS did the same thing.

christyb76
07-17-11, 08:56 PM
Yes, like these suggestions, they need to have more gift selections, close while re-stock and avatar in store!
I pretty much agree with all your suggestions.
Also, LOVE the new updates and clothes they are doing! Good job TL!