PDA

View Full Version : An Undo Button would be Amazingly Awesome

freeJess
06-21-11, 11:50 AM
I can't even begin to guess how many times I've wished for an undo button, so many times I've been harvesting and clicked something I didn't want to harvest, like a rose bush, and there's no way to undo it or stop it. Also can't count how many times I've been clicking that tiny arrow button in the market and accidentally purchased/planted something I didn't want, I've accidentally spent gems this way, not cool! There must be a way to implement an Undo button that will allow you to just undo your last action, or to de-select a crop you've accidentally tapped. Pretty please???

danays
06-21-11, 12:45 PM
Oh, you are so right. I accidentally purchased coins with all my gems and it wiped me out, plus i sent stuff to inventory and for weeks i didn't even know they were in inventory because well i didn't even know i had inventory. Undo would "do" me real good. Great suggestion.

cakeandpie
06-23-11, 09:50 PM
I agree! We really need this.

Dulles
07-04-11, 09:16 AM
Or at least a two step purchase process for any item bought with gems. You know, the little pop up window that says, "Are you sure you want to buy this?"