PDA

View Full Version : Clothes Selling Too Fast

AlexJohn
06-21-11, 11:03 AM
Hello,
I know that this has been brought up multiple times, but does anyone have suggestions on keeping clothes longer. At first, I divided my store into two stores without any access to one side. The clothes were selling anyway, even when the game told me a cash register was blocked. Now I have it back to one but cannot keep it full. I am level 52 and have been trying different things. If I keep my store closed to stock up on inventory, it disappears or sells as soon as I reopen the store. Thanks for the help!
AJ's

lesleypsg1
06-21-11, 11:22 AM
I have been having the same problem off and on.

Though lately I filled all my racks with a whole lot low price clothes, then waited for the longer ones without closing my shop, ie...not blocking the door.

Sales are still fast, but for the last couple of days I've been managing to keep some stock on the racks and tables.

It takes more effort than the cooking games, that's for sure, which is why I may give up on fashion. I just don't have the time to put into to keep the store stocked. It's a nice game tho. Hopefully they'll get the bug worked out soon

annym
06-21-11, 12:51 PM
I tried blocking my racks and tables with the large plants and that worked in one side of my store. I too had made my store into 2 shops and blocked the door and cash register but also my racks were emptied. It's all kind of random and frustrating. So far the plant thing works and setting lots of racks bilked together against a wall with plants in front have worked. I plan on taking a 2 day vacay so I've gotta try to hold on to inventory.

seastripes
06-21-11, 01:15 PM
Try what I do http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?12838-i-think-i-have-an-idea-to-avoid-the-quot-lost-all-clothes-within-seconds-quot-glitch

It helps with me, the clothes on the partition I blocked don't sell so I can restock them and put the clothes I have a lot of stock of at the "selling section"