PDA

View Full Version : Accidental Purchase!!!!

hockeygrl8
06-21-11, 08:46 AM
when i was trying clothes on in my closet on Fashion Story, i accidentally bought something that costed 8 gems!!!! now i only have TWO GEMS left!!!!! i was trying to save them!!!!! what do i do? how can i get my gems back? is there a way to return clothes???? HELP!

kooky panda
06-21-11, 08:58 AM
We have all done it....I know frustrating...
Team lava does not return gems for accidental purchases.

Sorry

hockeygrl8
06-21-11, 10:46 AM
aww man!!! that really sucks! i wish they did... i sent them an email complaining too. they should really get a better system for purchases. oh well. thanks for the help!

jn85
06-21-11, 03:55 PM
I did the same thing a couple times and I'm down to 1 gem lol. You have to really be careful in this game and not click too fast on stuff

Rachael98
06-21-11, 05:10 PM
They do need to have a confirm button for gem purchases as has berm suggested many times. But by buying gems you agree that they can't refund the accidental purchases, which is a Shane in your case. I hope that the clothes were nice.

xSnowyOwlx
06-21-11, 10:34 PM
Just curious, where does it say when we buy something we agree that they can't refund an accidental purchase? I thought that might have been in the Help/FAQ's but I don't see it anywhere.

kooky panda
06-22-11, 07:31 AM
Just curious, where does it say when we buy something we agree that they can't refund an accidental purchase? I thought that might have been in the Help/FAQ's but I don't see it anywhere.

Does not say anything about accidental purchase... Problem how can u prove it was an accident and not buyers remorse?

I would like our gem to go into storage.. That way you have to take time to go into your inventory to get the gems out before spending.

I know on zoo story at the beginning your energy was just sitting there and i used it when I did not mean too.
Now extra energy is in the storage.