PDA

View Full Version : Constant Restarting and Force Closing

ariesblu
06-21-11, 05:21 AM
I was wondering if anyone else was having this issue. I have an htc inspire, updated everything, and a lot of the team lava games that have been allowed onto the android platform have just had issues after issues. With fashion story, it's the constant restarting of the game while I am in the catalog. If it doesn't restart, it force closes. That, along with not being able to accept likes, or access a closet feature? I was wondering if teamlava would have something concrete to let us bide our time with.

x0feliie
06-22-11, 10:30 AM
I've got the same issue.. I'm on droid too. I've got a samsung galaxy s2 and since the last update (yesterday) i've got "force closes" .
I've got this issue only on fashion story , everytime i want to visit my neighbours.

Now I can accept likes, but i cant change my avatar..

PS : Sorry for my bad english, im french ^^

GroupMagma
06-22-11, 10:36 AM
Thanks for letting us know. I'll bring this info to engineering for further investigation.

rokstarmom
06-23-11, 11:13 AM
Same issue, constantly forcing close, on an EVO shift

Rachael98
06-23-11, 02:09 PM
Not good. The devs had better be quick for you.

ftmom
06-23-11, 07:26 PM
I have the same problem when placing orders in the catalog. If I try to place more than one order, it automatically restarts. Sometimes the original item I ordered will still be there and sometimes it won't and I'll have to order it again. I basically have to place one order, exit the game and restart it....place another order and exit again.

meowllison
06-25-11, 09:13 AM
Since I downloaded the game, it's been restarting at least once a minute. it's nearly impossible to play :(

hellskitchen39
06-25-11, 07:55 PM
I'm having the same problem to. It's constantly restarting! It takes the fun out the game. Hope this is fixed soon. HTC EVO

Kiesta
06-25-11, 11:19 PM
I'm on iPad... I've been having force closes since this morning whenever I try to leave messages on other boutiques' walls...

nikkitaw
06-26-11, 12:48 AM
/nod
i'm having this issue currently too - well mostly just the restarting/going back to opening screen
HTC Desire Z, Froyo(2.2)

@GroupMagma
any news on the progress of fixing this? its very frustrating!

mharjrae
06-26-11, 01:06 AM
i encounter this as well, but got nothing to do with it but need to patiently wait and re-open the game again, that's what i think we can do for now... lol

moonshyn
06-27-11, 04:40 AM
Same issue on HTC Thunderbolt and Droid X

samcancook11
06-27-11, 07:59 PM
I have the same issue too, and I'm tempted to just delete the game totally...

evanb84
06-28-11, 12:46 PM
/nod
i'm having this issue currently too - well mostly just the restarting/going back to opening screen

@GroupMagma
any news on the progress of fixing this? its very frustrating!

Same, every time I try to do orders, it force closes..
Also I shut game, came back 20 minutes later, empty store. I received money for what sold, but now its hours again of orders to do.

Rachael98
06-28-11, 01:04 PM
I have the same issue too, and I'm tempted to just delete the game totally...

Don't. I'm sure that TL will find a fix soon.

twinklesaar
07-01-11, 02:55 AM
I'm having same issue when I'm in cataloge and try to order something. It keep restarting over and over again. Today Ieven notice that I'm losing coins after restart. TL please fix this cuz I'm so maaaaad right now.
It's only FS BTW. I don't have any issues in RS and BK. I'm on Droid (HTC Desire)

ulnek
07-01-11, 03:39 AM
yes, keeps restarting. almost everytime i try to add something in the catalog.

desertfarmer
07-01-11, 04:11 AM
Same here.... After collecting from the catalog, enter new items- game freeze and restart! Only to find out, i lost the items i collected and never add money! My patience is getting thinner every hour as im losing items and money!

I guess that's an alternate of the "out of sync" problem??!!

tammy2754
07-01-11, 06:01 AM
I have the exact same phone and Android system and mine does the same thing its annoying

SheRose
07-02-11, 11:28 AM
Yes this game id fun but really this is pissing me off. Android 2.3 nexus s

bellasplace13
07-03-11, 07:38 PM
This has been happening still its no fun to play I even removed the game and nothing I have a HTC thunderbolt . works fine on my motorola xoom tablet please fix as I have been dealing with this issue for a few days very frustrating.

Brandynh85
07-03-11, 08:47 PM
I am on the HTC inspire and I'm so angry I could throw it across the room!!! Is there anything I can do to make it stop!!!! Plz fix this ASAP thx!!!

ariesblu
07-03-11, 10:40 PM
This is still happening to the point of being beyond annoying. I was wondering if there were any concrete info that could be given to us android users, for these issues have been happening since tl put the game on the market. It is just destroying the novelty of the game, or at least what little we've experienced so far, since we have yet to have access to the closet feature.

ulnek
07-04-11, 01:42 AM
yep, still going on. everytime i put something on order from the catalog. workaround - i have to exit the app after each and EVERY item i place on order. very annoying and tedious and time consuming if you have a lot of slots to fill.

bashley96
07-04-11, 07:20 AM
I also am having trouble with this game restarting every time I'm in the catalog ordering cloths. I would also like to know how its possible that ALL of my items were sold before I woke up at 6:30am and I went to bed and had all three racks full and eAch item stocked between 200-500? I've spent a lot of cash on this game and I'm disappointed that its not working.g correctly and is even worse this morning. please help. I'm on a Droid, HTC inspire

luzon888
07-05-11, 01:12 AM
Hi, I'm having the same problem. The game will force close whenever I'm trying to place an order at the catalogue. If I'm lucky, the order can get thru after some tries, quite annoying at times ~~~ Sony Ericsson X10

ninjakt
07-05-11, 02:39 PM
Same issue, Droid OS 2.2. Accept a gift, force close, buy a rack, force close, visit a store, force close.

Numnah
07-06-11, 05:09 AM
I am having the force close issue at all sorts of random times. Eg. using catalog, visiting neighbors, writing/deleting on walls, accepting/sending gifts, etc. I am having this issue on fashion story & farm story, bs & sometimes on rs. My farm story is the worst.
Also an issue on bs, rs & fs tons of items are not even loading like tables, food baking, food on display, decorations, clothes etc.
I am using Android 2.3.3 and check everyday for updates. I would like to see this fixed so I can enjoy the games again. Thank you for your time.

bmc9eq
07-06-11, 08:50 AM
Same issue for both droid and apple but mainly the droid. Every 2-3 mins...its aggravating!

buster99
07-07-11, 03:12 AM
I have the same problem as ariesblu. My phone provider is T-mobile and I have the myTouch 4G. I love the game but hate the problem. I hope there is a solution soon. It would be nice to be able to change the avatar too.

mahasin
07-07-11, 06:53 AM
I have the same problem as ariesblu. My phone provider is T-mobile and I have the myTouch 4G. I love the game but hate the problem. I hope there is a solution soon. It would be nice to be able to change the avatar too.

Same phone and same problem, plus I lost gems when I used them to instantly buy the items so when it forced closed and reopened, my gems and the item was gone :( .

SunnyD1981
07-07-11, 11:19 AM
Same over here, the HTC Inspire, It always goes into restart or force close when ordering clothes. I'm not lvling like everyone else due to the fact that I can't order anything with out it rebooting on me. Plz plz fix this, it's drving me nuts, but I luv the idea and concept of this game and will not give up. TY!!!!

tcantrel
07-08-11, 08:10 AM
My Droid does the same thing :(

darkcouture
07-09-11, 08:54 AM
I was wondering if anyone else was having this issue. I have an htc inspire, updated everything, and a lot of the team lava games that have been allowed onto the android platform have just had issues after issues. With fashion story, it's the constant restarting of the game while I am in the catalog. If it doesn't restart, it force closes. That, along with not being able to accept likes, or access a closet feature? I was wondering if teamlava would have something concrete to let us bide our time with.

Same, and android too.

:/

darkcouture
07-09-11, 09:18 AM
Same, and android too.

:/

Hm, did it get fixed in the new update? I'm having no prbs w/it now.

bewarthedia
07-09-11, 11:22 AM
i have this same problem, the game restarts itself often and when it does, any extra coins i've gained for the day are gone! :( i'm using HTC incredible.

buster99
07-09-11, 10:45 PM
I love TeamLava Apps, esp. Fashion Story. But I have a suggestion, it would be helpful if they could update us more often with regards to our posts here. Even if to say "hey we don't have a solution yet, but we are working on it"...I know they are busy and I respect that. I'm just impatient!! :)