PDA

View Full Version : Farmers Market

MaysLIFarm
06-21-11, 03:14 AM
I was thinking it would be a great addition to the game to have a framers market where you could trade or sell items between farms. I know lots of farms have multiple items either purchased or got through the different discovery items. Perhaps two farms would like to trade items. Anyway, sounds to me like it would add another level to the game that would only enhance the game.

freeJess
06-21-11, 10:41 AM
I agree, I love this idea!

Vanex79
06-21-11, 02:27 PM
I agree as well! ;o)

crystalrayn3
06-24-11, 11:20 AM
I was thinking it would be a great addition to the game to have a framers market where you could trade or sell items between farms. I know lots of farms have multiple items either purchased or got through the different discovery items. Perhaps two farms would like to trade items. Anyway, sounds to me like it would add another level to the game that would only enhance the game.

This is a MARVELOUS IDEA! It would add a whole new social aspect & interaction to the game

ejack
07-02-11, 01:04 PM
Me too! Great idea!

scrappybug
07-11-11, 09:13 AM
yes it would be cool to gift/sell a neighbor some thing from the discovery boxes that they would like or could request. I have a couple of moose for instance I wish I could share with my son who also plays.

scrappybug
07-11-11, 09:17 AM
My son just had a suggestion maybe it could even be a once a week thing we could share & swap around stuff.