PDA

View Full Version : Missing Food on Counters

jenn7878
06-20-11, 07:05 PM
Recently, I observed that the stack/pile of food disappeared.

For example, I put 6 ovens to cook Strawberry Cake, I should get 6 x 575 = 3450 servings from the 6 ovens.
When I served them, the counters did get 575 servings each.

However, when I started to serve new food example Vanilla Cupcake to the counter, the chef would combine all the Strawberry Cake (when there's no available counter) to 1 counter right? So there should be 6 x 575 = 3450 servings. However, I realised there's only 1 x 575 servings on the counter!

It's not just once, but on several occasion. Now, I have to store all the counters and only leave 1 counter to finish serving all the same food before I place another counter out to serve new food.

Anyone faced the same issue?

meffiez28
07-06-11, 06:48 AM
Not that exact issue, but I keep having food disapear off my counters. I've been fine until this morning. I shut down last with enough food to last me until i logged back on. Logged on and I was out...wtf...I closed the bakery and started to bake, dropped some muffins and proceeded to make cakes, and now my muffins are gone with the bakery closed....

This sucks

sweetzntreatzhouse
07-12-11, 06:50 PM
Same here! I just made a thread on the bugs section

WoYaoZhengQian
07-15-11, 03:12 PM
I have similar situation. My food was gone when I accidentally stored the food counters....

Rachael98
07-15-11, 04:31 PM
OK, this is a pretty bad glitch, isn't it?
What iOS, game version and device are you all on?
Anyone else experiencing this problem?

jaid666
07-15-11, 04:37 PM
I have similar situation. My food was gone when I accidentally stored the food counters....

That's more a mistake on your part than an actual bug. There's never been a way to keep food when you store the counter it's on.

jenn7878
07-17-11, 07:17 PM
I'm on Android 3, using Iconia Tab.

Have been experiencing this problem for many time :(
My 10 stoves of 16hrs hot chocolate disappeared, leaving only 1 stove on counter. Same goes for the celebration cakes etc.

jenn7878
07-17-11, 07:18 PM
BTW I'm on the normal version.

joy0710
08-22-11, 12:02 AM
Same Here!! My food was gone when I accidentally stored the food counters.... XD
How to fix it ???

I'm on Android 2.3, using HTC Desire S smart phone.

Hawaiianmomma
08-22-11, 12:21 AM
Same Here!! My food was gone when I accidentally stored the food counters.... XD
How to fix it ???

Not fixable Hon. When counter is put in storage with food on it you lost food. Gone forever til you cook new food to put on counter.

Hawaiianmomma
08-22-11, 12:23 AM
How to fix it ???

Good luck my dear. Sorry you lost all your hard work.

marciamallow
08-24-11, 02:00 PM
I also keep noticing my food is disappearing from counters. I have not stored the counters like others in this thread. I put the food on the counters, block the door with a piece of furniture and when I come back the food is gone.

kooky panda
08-24-11, 02:33 PM
I also keep noticing my food is disappearing from counters. I have not stored the counters like others in this thread. I put the food on the counters, block the door with a piece of furniture and when I come back the food is gone.

when you come back and the food is gone, are you getting the coins for the food?

joyirene
08-24-11, 03:15 PM
You can have some of my food, I have like 20 counters and keep running out of room because NOTHING SELLS and there's over 1,000,000 items in my bakery. Am I supposed to stop playing and cooking for 2 months just to get it to sell?