PDA

View Full Version : Fourth key five percent

Nicolab2108
09-10-10, 02:17 AM
Anyone else noticed that when you complete the fourth key for a product, you don't get five percent more when you complete them? I completed coffee makers, where a 5% increase would've been rather noticeable, but it's still 18,080 when I complete them, the same amount it was before I completed the fourth key. It is also the same for other contracts i've completed.

Unregistered
09-10-10, 12:32 PM
Anyone else noticed that when you complete the fourth key for a product, you don't get five percent more when you complete them? I completed coffee makers, where a 5% increase would've been rather noticeable, but it's still 18,080 when I complete them, the same amount it was before I completed the fourth key. It is also the same for other contracts i've completed.

The starting Coffee Makers contract is 17,200. For some reason it is giving the 5% after the third key and that is why you are not noticeing a difference after the 4th key. That is the case on all of the contracts. You are gatting the 5% increase while you are earning the 4th key/leaf.