PDA

View Full Version : problema con acquisti

twist23
06-20-11, 11:56 AM
Ciao, ieri ho comprato le gemme, ne ho spese 10 per avere 5.000 soldi ma le gemme mi sono state tolte e i soldi non mi sono stati messi!!!!! Cosa posso fare? Mi aiutate perfavore? grazie

hectorloch
06-20-11, 02:18 PM
I'm sorry I can't reply in Italian. By accident you have exchanged 10 gems for 5,000 coins. It is very unlikely that you will be able to recover the gems. You can write to Support at support@teamlava.com explaining the position but it seems to me you have purchased 5,000 coins for 10 gems. I hope you can translate this.

Rachael98
06-20-11, 02:24 PM
I'm sorry I can't reply in Italian. By accident you have exchanged 10 gems for 5,000 coins. It is very unlikely that you will be able to recover the gems. You can write to Support at support@teamlava.com explaining the position but it seems to me you have purchased 5,000 coins for 10 gems. I hope you can translate this.

No, sorry but gems cannot be refunded if you have spent them. This is TeamLava policy.

Olderyzer
06-23-11, 12:31 PM
Instead of lost in translation, the translation is about what has been lost....

In english/Italian/Bouduin ... "Cha-Ching, Cha-Ching, Cha-Ching...."

Rachael98
06-23-11, 01:15 PM
Instead of lost in translation, the translation is about what has been lost....

In english/Italian/Bouduin ... "Cha-Ching, Cha-Ching, Cha-Ching...."

Humph. It's TL's policy. They need to make money. I mean...that's like buying a Magic Box, not getting what you wanted then getting the gems back to keep trying. Obviously not going to work. This way causes a few problems, but about one thing instead of lots.

Olderyzer
06-30-11, 11:27 AM
Humph. It's TL's policy. They need to make money. I mean...that's like buying a Magic Box, not getting what you wanted then getting the gems back to keep trying. Obviously not going to work. This way causes a few problems, but about one thing instead of lots.

I'm beginning to surmise from a variety of comments that you are a very serious person. Just an observation and not meant in ANY negative sense.

Rachael98
06-30-11, 03:37 PM
I'm beginning to surmise from a variety of comments that you are a very serious person. Just an observation and not meant in ANY negative sense.

I'm not always serious, but am trying to stick up for TL. I would assume that it's not meant negatively because a) I'd rather be optimistic and b) that's a personal attack if negative:p. But representing TL as solely trying to make money isn't completely true. It's true that they do try a lit to make money, but that's (to a certain degree, although NOT in this case) fair enough. But I believe that they do care about us. They've got our updates after a lot of nagging, they've taken in our suggestions (credit to GM for passing them along there:)) and they've created a fabulous form of free entertainment for us.

RoseMiti
06-30-11, 11:07 PM
What happened:
1. Bought the gems
2. Bought coins using the gems
3. Result: gems disappeared and got 0 (zero) coins