PDA

View Full Version : Horror

vonyeh
06-20-11, 10:38 AM
Countless horror stories of bugs since day one yet nothing done. Gems items priced as if extortion. Issues not fixed and more releases of games with similar plight. Obvious concern are solely profit at our expense. Those who can afford should play will value for money yet customers' emails are unanswered about bugs which they can't fix. They simply replied me that my case is interesting and no more replies despite repeated emails. Gems items are either invisible or missing after storage. Constant maintenance without prior notification caused all products to be expired yet they expect us to revive them using gems. Irresponsibility for unresolved bugs issues admitted in their FAQ since day one. It's a game to rip you off yet customer's satisfaction is not their concern. I last hit the magic box for 24 gems items. It was a pathetic 2mmx1mm sign board upon magnification!*

crystalrayn3
06-24-11, 11:22 AM
Then go play another game. FS obviously isn't the game for you.

Redc
06-27-11, 10:01 AM
Wow that was a lot of complaints for one post. I agree that there are some problems with the game, but you have to go with the flow sometimes. There is always going to be maintenance, and yes it's annoying that its not announced ahead of time, but the bugs you are refering to can't be fixed w/out it. Maby this isn't the game for you like crystalrayn3 said. But I am sorry to hear that you are so upset over it all. Try to remember that it is just a game :)

Rachael98
06-28-11, 04:43 PM
BLIMEY. This is a free game. No one forces you to play it, nor to think about it.
All TeamLava Support e-mails are answered.
Bugs are being worked on by the devs.
Gems are TeamLava's only source of income. They need to make a profit or it's bye bye games.
Maintainence is done with as much notice as possible, but sometimes it needs emergency maintainence.
You only made the valid point that there should really be a confirm button for gem purchases.