PDA

View Full Version : GAME CENTER Not Working with Update

JOEEE
09-09-10, 12:34 PM
Despite the latest September 9th update claiming GameCenter is now supported -- well, it's not. There are reports everywhere of the game not showing up in GameCenter at all. Please fix it -- great game, but even better with GameCenter support!

Unregistered
09-09-10, 01:34 PM
Despite the latest September 9th update claiming GameCenter is now supported -- well, it's not. There are reports everywhere of the game not showing up in GameCenter at all. Please fix it -- great game, but even better with GameCenter support!

What is "Game Center"? How do you use it and where do you find it?

Unregistered
09-09-10, 03:34 PM

Nope doesnt work for me either.

Unregistered
09-09-10, 07:18 PM
yes, please this fix this!!!

Unregistered
09-09-10, 10:15 PM
Yep please give us a new update, the last one hasn't worked!

Unregistered
09-10-10, 04:39 PM
Game Center is working you just need to complete a key ranking after you install the CS/FS 9-9 update. Once you complete a key/leaf ranking FS/CS will show up in your Game Center.

But even though you have mastered all 4 rankings for a contract/crop it only is showing rank 1.

Unregistered
09-11-10, 05:12 PM
I have to most current updates for both games have mastered 9 crops and 10 factories. Where do I find this game center information? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Unregistered
09-14-10, 11:49 AM
I have to most current updates for both games have mastered 9 crops and 10 factories. Where do I find this game center information? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

You need to get the most recent updates of itunes-10.0.0.68/os-4.1. Game Center is a fuction of itunes/os. Go to itunes and than to the app store and watch what is scrolling at the top of the page for a minute, one of them is about game center.