PDA

View Full Version : Bakery, Restaurant and Farm Story on Android very slow since last update

magicsimi
06-20-11, 04:07 AM
Hi TeamLava supporters!
I have a Samsung Galaxy S i9000 - Firmware-Version is 2.2
Since the last update the games are very much slower than before, for example clearing crops, planting new ones, watering cities or collecting tips or animals products last unbelievable long.
Is that a bug? Will there be another update for being as fast as it was before the update?
Another "problem" since I installed the last update are the weekly new things. Before the update I got them always at latest on friday evening. This week I'm still waiting for the new features in Bakery Story... is there a connection between the update and not receiving the new things? I've read comments in the forum, and other have the same problem. But I never had to wait so long for the before the latest update was installed....
Thanks for your help
Simone

jerkosaurusrex
06-23-11, 08:17 PM
I have the same issue. It's really annoying trying to harvest and tip people.

HTC Desire HD
I dunno what software.

jrax3
06-24-11, 12:38 AM
Mine isn't slow as in lagging. Mine is slow as in taking up to 48 hours tell sell out of a dish that used to sell out in 5 hours before the update. I used to be able to make about 150,000 a day & I've only made 200,000 the last 3 days.