PDA

View Full Version : Gems dissapear!!!

clarinette
09-09-10, 07:46 AM
This morning, when I reach the 33 level, all my gems dissapear!! some weeks ago, 20 gems have allready dissapear without any reason (I bought nothing). is there a reason? a way to get them back? If I can't keep gems I earn, the game has no sense.

Mrs.Rader
09-09-10, 10:52 AM
The farm story doesn't keep up with it's self. If someone has watered me it won't always tell me or give me credit for it. I have to delete the game and reinstall it so it can catch up,, it's really getting old. Is there a way I can refresh so I won't have to delete it.

Taringal
09-18-10, 09:07 PM
Hi,
I have the same problem. I lost 30 gems for no reason. Didn't bought any items. Seems like whenever I have lost connection, my gems will disappear. Any body can help? Any way to get back those missing gems?

akintobe
07-30-11, 02:43 PM
Lost many a dollar buying gems and products! Lose gems or products! Be careful about storeing things in ur inventory while u are waiting on an expansion or whatever u store them for. They too will come up missing. I have complained to everyone I know to complain to for the last almost 2 months without any response! Good Luck!! Please if u do have any luck contact me at akintobe@aol.com and let me know! My ID: akintobe if u want to tell me on my wall! Thanks

akintobe
07-30-11, 02:46 PM
The forums do not help, they just let u vent, that's all!

mattdiner
07-30-11, 03:38 PM
akintobe, if you could provide details on what exact problem you have, we'd love to help.