PDA

View Full Version : Fashion Story Gems gone missing

QueenBee88
06-19-11, 07:48 PM
I had 36 Gems yesterday and I did not buy anything and when I opened
My game today I discovered they are down to 7 Gems. I have emailed the
Developers and see what they can do..grrrr!!!! This is frustrating !!

gitten
06-19-11, 09:01 PM
i have the same problem with city cash that I purchased and did not get. A very knowledgeable player told me to contact TL support and I have not gotten results yet but it may be because it happened during the updates and they are overwhelmed with emails. I also emailed iTunes store to inform them of the problem. I think it can be a real problem and we probably won't get what we paid for - this is not right but I don't know what else we can do and I totally agree - How frustrating!!!! I bought gems for 5 other games including fashion and have been able to use them without losing any - I don't know what the deal is- yuck!!!!

QueenBee88
06-19-11, 09:47 PM
Thank you gitten. Yea it's a huge issue as I have read other threads with a similar issue.
And most people r saying we wont get it back. I just don't understand why when we paid
To get the gems and theres no refund. I feel ripped off. I hope they fix this issue and am still
Waiting for the dev. To get back to me I hope...

OmiB
06-20-11, 01:19 PM
I am also losing Gems! I have lost about 40 in the last 2 days. What can I do?

kuleet
06-23-11, 11:28 PM
a few hours ago, i had 25gems and now, im down to ZERO!! :((
i was saving those... please give them back to me...

kuleet
06-23-11, 11:43 PM
a few hours ago, i had 25gems and now, im down to ZERO!! :((
i was saving those... please give them back to me...

erase that. :(
i think i accidentally bought an extra slot in the catalog :( im just level 22 and i have 14slots. why is there no confirmation if you are buying something with gems? arrrggghhh!!! i wanna cry...

zudi
06-24-11, 09:12 PM
I know, I accidentally expanded my store using my gems. I was saving them since the beginning and it was really frustrating. I ended up deleting the game.

zudi
06-24-11, 09:14 PM
erase that. :(
i think i accidentally bought an extra slot in the catalog :( im just level 22 and i have 14slots. why is there no confirmation if you are buying something with gems? arrrggghhh!!! i wanna cry...

I know, I accidentally expanded my store using my gems. I was saving them since the beginning and it was really frustrating. I ended up deleting the game.

msb22
06-25-11, 06:16 PM
I lost 25gems too :(

eleanor916
06-26-11, 07:40 PM
Do not expect too much that TL would reimburse you the missing gems. For only accidentally buying a slot with 25 gems, they would said it's not their fault and would not give the gems back to you. I am just wondering how many $$ they have earned by making the players accidentally buying a stupid slot?! Does TL really think players would buy more gems after losing them?! Is it one of their money-earning strategies? Think twice before you spend $$ on this game!

rachey07
02-02-12, 10:10 PM
I've done this twice now. I'm so angry. Seems like they did this on purpose. I emailed tl. So far I've read they don't give it back. However I I'd read one guy say he got $99 refund when his daughter accidentally bought gems. So hopefully I just want the gems back. If not then 1 star rating and delete the game. Grrrr!!!!

ashe14
02-07-12, 03:10 PM
i just checked out my store this morning and i've lost all but 1 gem. for no reason. and from what i understand TL wont reimburse them. why should we suffer because they cant get it right?

kooky panda
02-07-12, 03:41 PM
i just checked out my store this morning and i've lost all but 1 gem. for no reason. and from what i understand TL wont reimburse them. why should we suffer because they cant get it right?
If you would like to know what happened to your gems, you can email support@teamlava.com
Give them your storm ID, the game and when the gems went missing.

SakuraSweetie
02-12-12, 12:32 AM
Darn now I hate TL this is second time I lost germs when I didn't buy anything. I have 35-36 germs now I only have 10. I save for buy something else now my germs is missing.

HaileaDanyelle
04-20-21, 02:35 PM
I just had 29 that I was saving to expand and now I have 19:(

Paul__
04-21-21, 06:47 AM
The forums cannot help with missing gems unfortunately. Please contact support if you need help with this issue. Link is in my signature.

Locking this thread as it has not been touched in 9 years. Please avoid bumping old threads.