PDA

View Full Version : Easy Stove/Grill/Oven issues

darbs90
06-19-11, 07:41 PM
I've tried to purchase an easy stove at the appropriate level (I always max out cooking items when available; my next isn't available until level 50), but unfortunately, the "game" won't allow me to purchase. Is there a glitch in the system? Thanks!

xSnowyOwlx
06-19-11, 08:59 PM
What device are you using?

jovenal
06-19-11, 11:40 PM
I've tried to purchase an easy stove at the appropriate level (I always max out cooking items when available; my next isn't available until level 50), but unfortunately, the "game" won't allow me to purchase. Is there a glitch in the system? Thanks!

If you've maxed out on appliances and your next oven/stove/grill not until level 50, then you won't be able to get another one until you reach level 50. If you really need/want to build one of the easy stove/oven/grill now then put away one of them in your inventory. Also if you're playing RS on Android phone, don't bother. It's not fully functional there yet.

lynmall
07-17-11, 12:48 PM
Can you really do that? Just put away one of your easy oven/grill in your inventory, then you can get another one even if you maxed out and the next appliances will be available four levels away?

greygull
07-17-11, 12:59 PM
If you put an easy oven (as an example) in storage, you can't built another easy oven. It will just place the one you have. But if have say 10 appliance slots, you can build/buy 10 of each one, constructible or basic. You just have to store everything, and buy. Then repeat with the next type. I had 18 of each type, stoves, ovens, grills. Now with the easy ones, I dropped to just 9 of each, basic and easy, plus drink machines. The extras are just in storage, for when I want certain appliances to cook on, or to trade out colors.